What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Im trying some semi blonde I got today

14 Likes

Space candy :space_invader:

20 Likes

Lemon Kush smell smizzoke|nullxnull

17 Likes

Lemon Kush sounds delicious.

There was a Lemon OG that went around for a while, back around 2009, that I highly miss

1 Like

good morning :coffee:

Blu Tack (GG#4 x Blues)

20 Likes

I wouldn’t be upset at least you’re not out. I get low like that sometimes.

1 Like

Good morning my friend. As usual I enjoy your pictures. I’m getting ready to get started on some of this.

Happy summer @Northern_Loki @G-paS @cannabissequoia and @toastyjakes. I’m getting ready to get me some chickens. lol
Peace

20 Likes

Thanks cool. Chickens, primarily for eggs, are on our maybe someday list. Same with beehives.

Birds of Paradise, from last season, is our current stash (Dynasty). FWIW, was not enthralled with the taste early on though it was certainly unique. Mellowed out nicely ~6 months.

2 Likes

Chickens can be preferable to humans- they have a gregarious social nature but are reptilian waaay back when. They are either sleeping or eating or watching for predators, always in the moment. :pensive: Weird

They will destroy your cannabis if they get a chance- fyi

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Going for the better food. Eggs are great for about anything. I love the different breads. Toasty has some cool ones. I think his are pets. I’m wanting better food. Plus they eat bugs.

3 Likes

Starting the day with some @Barefrog A5 Thai x SSH. Oh man it smells good.

29 Likes

working. Smoke break.
Feel great. The best in a year.

15 Likes

Forum Stomper f2 hash 73 bag

30 Likes

Smoking a UK biscotti mintz, I assume it’s a barney’s farm. Grinds out really well, tastes of mrcylene but has a nice mintz after taste, more mild high than others perhaps a lower thc but it’s so fluffy when grinding it up its lovley

5 Likes

Have like 8 different bud yet I keep grabbing the Wedding Cake . Very few plants I don’t tire of quickly , she is one of them

Just in time to watch UFC with

Light them if ya got them😎

Been curing maybe 3 mos now

So tasty think I could smoke her everyday for a long long time . The creaminess is really prevalent , and it’s gotten so sweet it’s mouth watering . Still say she beats Mac on all counts and is probably the finest bud I have personally ever grown . Only thing close I’ve grown is the Mac1 and the first run of Kali Mist and first run of AK47 . If I take all into account , the ease of growth and yields , she wins hands. Down .

25 Likes

[grid]

[/grid]

22 Likes

Gary Payton, tastes like an old Playboy with blue cheese stuck between the pages in a wet beach bathroom, dank if your into that sort of thing. buds are nothing special, chunky golf balls with orange pistils.

1 Like

it looks like you broke off a roach and left the rest! Enjoy. that’s a nice pile!

Smoking on this Super Skunk Auto :skunk: I grew from ILGM, very smooth, delicious taste :tongue: and a great cerebral high that sneaks up on you! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Mmm looks great you getting candy lemon from the ssh at all?

2 Likes