What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thats a bad ass mug, definitely a great morning for you!

2 Likes

Gary Payton feels like a super roundabout OG Kush if you look at the genetics chart and smoke it. I like the good examples a lot.

3 Likes

So far I’m really liking it. Normally it takes 2 or 3 joints for me to be flying high, this blasted me into the stratosphere in 1.

5 Likes

Macaroon #31
MAC x Cookies and Cream
this one just centers the chi. i waste a lot of money on rosin at stores (this brand is the only one thats a good deal here) and i always jump on this strain. anything i smoke/dab right now is getting a workout in anxiety/depression/pain/inflammatory relief and besides the last one this checks all the boxes every time (for inflammation ive been getting wild results with nano syrup - particularily a strain specific one from Royal Purple Kush and Obama Kush - idk why but ill be completely bruised up and then perfectly fine within 36 hours while housing down a few 100 mg’s of those, dont get the same results with other strains in nano form). macaroon is just mellow easy going happy times that you can manufacture out of a complete dogshit reality at any time with a single dab. pure magic, at 615F i can stuff 0.1g of this into me and tackle literally anything, mentally or physically. this batch is 72% thc, 10% terps.

Mac N Jack
MAC x Jack Herer
havent smoked this yet, saving it so i can give it a real good test (when im not dabbing and drinking nano like crazy). wanted to give a budshot for those interested in crosses of these two as they are both favs of mine. smell is citrus funk youd expect from a jack cross, only got a gram but there were big nugs in the jar. will report back but cut is prob circulating here in oregon, this was grown by earl baker, theyre pretty reliable and grow whatever the new stuff thats passing around is so this should be available at least at the archive store in portland.

Narnia
Trainwreck x Jack Herer
this is from a month or so ago, great jack cross reminiscent of the jackberry in bag appeal and effect but not smell or taste. had some of the citrus but more gassy fuel - there were elements in there of that almost obnoxious rotting smell at least the trainwreck i used to get 15 years ago had. effect was clean - spacey yet functional - about what youd expect but strong, tolerance was extremely high when i smoked this and it held up from first to last joint. the mac n jack got the high sign from the real heady budtender and he went straight to this jar last time i was there. when i brought the narnia up his eyes got real wide, like he was transported to a magical place in time, i can definitely relate, would absolutely love to try this first thing in the am in concentrate form.

20 Likes

Nice wake n bake :green_heart::+1:t3:

2 Likes

should note that narnia batch was the only good cure (5 month too) that ive seen at a rec store in oregon in years. all the preserved terps are reserved for the small batch niche medi crowd here, every now and then a batch slips through into the rec scene.

1 Like

Juicy Fruit, harvested Nov. 3, 2022, 59% RH with a Boveda pack in the jar.

That little brown spot is the “shell” (exoskeleton?) of a long dead insect. Not smoking that! HA!

19 Likes

Sneak a toke!
Fond memories when working at Bonanza as a teen. I still remember you Mr. Perkins.

1 Like

Some lost cake after a morning of harvest

Finally where I like to smoke it at

22 Likes

Runtz
Zkittles x Gelato
this one was originally planning to run as Ethos’ Pineapple Runtz for the exact reason i will explain. in concentrate form you can get the wee bit of pineapple terps in here, so logic is with the pollen introduced there could be some potential for bringing back the real pineapple with a modern twist. food for thought. this one is great for mid day a little relaxation a little energy, hits you in waves, not gonna put you to sleep but dont be driving if youre not a heavyweight because it comes and goes. gets me through the the rest of the work for the day, mind and body upright, good to go. this one is 70% thic, 11% terps, at first it was strong perfume but has since mellowed into rusty pineapples. power on og :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

og chem buuuuuubbbb

23 Likes

looks soil grown. brings the real funk out.

2 Likes

Old-school! We used to call those zeppelins.

1 Like

20 Likes

Trying out the second run of Jealousy from outdoors, it’s got somely lovely creamy citrusy terps to it (apologies for the bad trim job lol):

30 Likes

Frosty.

My weed is just called weed unfortunately:

23 Likes

Azad all day long

Bare

6 Likes

MAC x Jack flower was bone dry, tasted like ass with a little old school jack at the end but has a really nice onset for the morning. gives you a minute to sit down a chill after putting out the j then starts coming on a nice slow build up that results in some nice energetic focus, less on the spacey side more on the rush in your chest and lightness in your feet side. need a better sample to judge aesthetics but effect is on point.

2 Likes

20230612_230830 4 months cure

18 Likes

A2 CripXmas

This is true scissor bud. Sticks too much to grinder teeth and between spaces :drooling_face: cream spice pine odors

See what I mean :laughing:

16 Likes