What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Barney’s Blueberry OG. Doesn’t smell like blue or berry. Straight up skunk funk. Night time stuff for sure. I’ll be in trim jail for the next couple of nights.

24 Likes

Not candy but there’s definitely some lemon and pine and something chemically. Whatever it is, I like it a lot.

1 Like

for having such amazing looking buds, that is one nasty looking rolling tray. you should clean that thing! i can tell youve had that for years

7 Likes

It’s not nasty looking, it’s got a fine patina! :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s probably only 6 months of crystal build up . Little bit of 100 proof let it soak quick scrub probably be some tasty oil.

5 Likes

It was cleaned 3 months ago to spotless

3 Likes

Good Mornin :coffee:

20 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be an excellent morning!!

5 Likes

oh yes,it is!

i just saw a AT-ST Walker…

…on my morning Bike Lap
:man_facepalming:

14 Likes

Honestly don’t really think it’s worth the price now that I’ve got it, my budder was just as good with a bacon grease strainer in a crock pot🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Bit of the runtz x mint hsc tester. Glad I’ve got another seed, this shits delicious

17 Likes

Smoking on some quantum kush from homegrown natural wonders. Smells
Of cheesy paint thinner. Smokes like a kush though

HG

22 Likes

That’s hysterical!

Were you able to sneak past it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gush Mints.
( F1 Durb x Gushers)

25 Likes

Some concentrates from a friend while watching the new Transformer flic

Should work

Then I get to watch it next time
For the first time
Lol

26 Likes

I got my grubby little hands on what I hope is some Gary Payton. It hits real hard, has a somewhat musty citrusy smell to it.

19 Likes

Starting my day out with a fruit salad bowl of cherry pie and blueberry thanks to @Smoklahoma :+1:t3:

23 Likes

Mai Tai to start the day. :sunglasses:
Slight Pine into sweet lemon/lime scent.

20 Likes

Kicking it with my coffee and some dabs of Frankie’s daughter rosin and some new tunes! Thanks @BU2B :+1::grin::green_heart:

18 Likes

opened my last jar of bitties from solfire nice smoke imo. Terrible picture

22 Likes