What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

“ATF”
the chances of it being the real deal are worse than you winning the powerball. the jar had a real hay bale dusted with sugar scent, a little spongy, im looking at trop cookies etc and just something drew me to this one.

stuffed it in one of these, the “rice” version. tasted decent, first hit strong metal mellows then youre just getting some real basic flavors but it shines more in effect. id bet the post-harvest was done well and thats more genetics. effect is a creeper but just overall that spacey old school vibe, no worries, eyes droopy, sound distance becomes ultra trippy, conversation is easy and id bet the rookie would very little if no paranoia from it. very pleasantly surprised by whatever this is.

15 Likes

Some Bubba Kush and Sunshine Daydream

36 Likes

45min in theres some ramp up on that atf, eyes burning, feeling out of balance, stomach starting to warn you to prepare for heavy consumption. its telling me cheeseburgers on an open flame outdoors and watch the sunset.

2 Likes

2 favy’s of mine right there… have a handful of Bubba Kush seeds for down the road… so many strains, so little time. and anything Orange, loved MzJills Orange Kush strain used in Velvet Revolver… and many strains at TGA.

Looks like you did a great job on it too… enjoy

5 Likes

Step right up haha Lol

1 Like

LOL!!! :rofl:

orange sunshine acid, baby

1 Like

Wait @MissinBissin , bunny poo and you thought of me… oh it’s so on…lmao…

1 Like

Frosted Mac

29 Likes

what do you think of that mac cross? i decided against using a female mac in my next breeding project and now i’m wondering what i’m missing out on. taste? smell? high?

11 Likes

Azad Kashmir from @Worcestershire_Farms
Long cured .

Also found a bag of Zkittles from @CoastalMarySeeds

Nice change from my regular smoke .

31 Likes

Visually appeasing, Very dense.Smooth smoke, I like the high. Starts in eyes mellowing then washes on down through the body to relax for the indica type high.

I’m terrible with smell/taste descriptions but I’ll give it go. For me I taste slight earthy, very subtle hint of something I can’t describe but is tasty.

After taking multiple whiffs of it in a jar, It starts off as Piney, then a little earthy and ends with slight musky undertone.

What were you going for in the breeding project?

4 Likes

i’m hoping to use a male that is ('89 northern lights #5 noof cut X talk of kabul) but i also have some nl5
f4s i got off of here as backup if i dont find a male in the nl5xtok.

Females i might use

apollo 11g
malawi gold
biker kush
mimosax88g13hp
oil spill f5

2 Likes

Nice!
Hope you find that male on the first round.
I’ll have to stay tuned to see what female line you choose. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

1 Like

HSC OGK I thought ogk was sposed to be gassss. This one has a gentle artificial orange smell though.

14 Likes

I’m in a legal state so snitching ain’t shit to worry about, and well if somebody wants to knock on this old Anarchists door with ill intent that’s their problem lol.

2 Likes

Edible Kilimanjaro

Smoking Chemdawg

22 Likes

Some bubble hash! Pulled it out of the freezer a couple days agew!

25 Likes

“fruit cake”
tastes exactly like zskittles feels like wedding cake. nothing more to say.

edit: this one was one of the “full spec” not “90u” but extremely light in color compared to other full spec (what ive deduced must be like up to 120u). it has the pure funk, not raw funk, smell before and after dabbed that 90u has, the “full spec” is usually a bit more raw, a bit of residue after. been through 100s of jars and thats the first full spec with that look/smell/taste.

15 Likes

this would be a miracle if it were the same strain:

there is zskittles in there.

4 Likes