What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

I’m out watching the Northern lights at Point Pelee National Park… no phone reception until now. Cheers Gang.
I’m the only person up for Miles and I’m smokin a big phatty. (cloudwalker / pineapple express) Cheers OG!
I just grabbed this with my phone

22 Likes

That wins :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just how awesome is that! Color me jealous!

2 Likes

Gorilla Berries
GG4 x Strawberry Guava
smells like mellow glue, strong berry like mixed berry oikos triple zero yogurt. taste had some aftertaste that was mild but green, goes away fast. effect comes quick and heavy. i think this brand stopped taking everything early because they used to not hit and just have nice terp profiles but now they hit hard and taste is off. rather have it this way its a powerful buzz not for the one prone to paranoia, rough around the edges but powerful.

10 Likes

Salad!!!
Some of the bigger one are about ready to smoke.

21 Likes

A lay on the couch and watch a movie joint

Wedding Cake

Bit of Gelato 33 , Vortex , PBA , bubble hash

Should last through the movie :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Animal mintz grow by a buddy of mine :+1::+1::v: very nice smoke smells of fruit and cheese

26 Likes

how you like her? she is one of my staples. i find the nose / terps a bit muted but the buds are fantastic overall

17 Likes

Old scraps today :sweat_smile: haven’t had funds to grab anything. This harvest can’t come soon enough. Sucks I haven’t even flipped yet.

3 Likes

Blackberry Cookies from @JAWS .Looking real good to me. Dry, but no real cure on it yet. This is the 1st down out of 4. Didn’t save cuts but I have more seeds.

33 Likes

What did you think of that… From Barefrog originally and Gardentroll made a bunch of F2 stock, I gave Diggy 100…

1 Like

I enjoyed it but not sure if it was the best representation of what this could be.

3 Likes

there is a 99.9% chance that this cut is zskittles x wedding cake. ive tasted 2 samples, ive chatted them up, this cut as stupidly named as it is actualy the best weed on earth right now. come here, ill smoke you out, and we can judge.

2 Likes

i will smoke you out anyday you come around tigard @ColeLennon !

2 Likes

The last time I was in Portland was Gun Roses at Moda Center Aug 2021. Maybe someday. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

I’m in Portland at my son’s for a few days. Fucking hailed pretty good this afternoon!

5 Likes

You live by Portland, OR?

Its all good. :pray:

if you have a dab rig tell me where to drop the pkg

i am not joking

2 Likes