What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

i accidentally added black snow seeds into my apollo ape seed jar so it’s a polluted jar. i have 2 pure packets i’ll get to in the future.

2 Likes

Oh wow, let me know if you make more. I love that stuff, I have it stashed away. Last night I happened upon the jar n

This is what’s left of my indoor. Im being frugal with it.:heart:

11 Likes

About a half ounce of outdoor.

13 Likes

maybe i should have put out a couple apollo ape. i only put out a couple black snow and a purple kush. the purple kush is the only confirmed (reveg).

2 Likes

Arjan Haze, 61% RH, harvested Oct. 17, 2022. Deliciously stoney!

17 Likes

Blockhead x mikato tonight.

18 Likes

My buddy grew this Sour Marmalade and we traded. It’s stupendously potent. Makes me reconsider my “only growing from seed or my own cuts” policy.

23 Likes

@JAWS Blackberry Cookies. About 3 weeks in the jars. Nice flavor. Exhale leaves this smooth taste on my tongue. Strong stone to it. Body and head.

19 Likes

Same as yesterday morning. @JAWS BB Cookies. Got coffee and a couple 98 cones packed. I need some X-rays in a bit. I know they’ll say " a little further…now hold it." I’ll pay later.

4 Likes

There are things that Need doing!

Easy choice to wake n make; Durban Poison gets the brunt of the workload today. Dry-Toke was off the scale delicious !

26 Likes

Sum bubble hash n old school pyscosis

18 Likes

BX3 and let me tell you it’s incredibly gooey but so dank pungent pine. Definitely no grinder here. All of it will be stuck to spaces and teeth.

IMG_2523

22 Likes

A very nice hand rolled joint! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ghost train tonight .

23 Likes

:yum:
Ghost Train Haze?
That’s one I’m looking for ever since learning about it in 2011. :satellite:
Then it disappeared haha. I would love to get my hands on it.

5 Likes

ECSD x Neviille Haze Helps fuel the day

21 Likes

Outdoor m+q

18 Likes

Had a first-taste of this strain @ShiskaberrySavior, via @TopShelfTrees1. Now I know why Your admiring that Doobie so much and your only six inches outside the door

Older post, still stopped me in my trac Shisk

3 Likes

Been smoking some incredible weed lately I really feel sorry for the non grower that has to buy rec weed for big dollars and it’s bunk.

12 Likes

Crotch weed again, my buddy has been killing it.

12 Likes