What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Frosted Flakes for brekky

So true. Not complaining about inventory here, but a Tincture project is about to start, and we are going to see if any of the Honduras x Panama higher-end trichomes, are carried into something such as Navy Rum 151.

CloudWalker was a smash hit. Thawing a batch of Hond x Pan when the Fuel arrives.

3 Likes

You can buy 150 proof rum?

1 Like

I’ll send you a msg. Its in Alberta, outside of LCBO. Mailed to your door
What the Hell
search Navy Rum 151, bingo!

Actually today is the Last day with a 10% discount.

5 Likes

Oh man I need some too! What timing brother @MissinBissin

2 Likes

Tonight’s delight is, Sour Diesel x Lemon Kush.

@HappyTrees23s

23 Likes

Commercial White Buffalo, a pretty buzzy sativa.

20 Likes

Sour D Dabs with some diamonds at the bottom. It’s very heavy smoke. Eyes instantly feel heavy. This makes my appetite kick into hyper drive.

18 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:

21 Likes

20 Likes

Starting my day off with BX1

IMG_2542

19 Likes

Around here I’ve been smoking kosher, how I enjoy this damn thing

Good weekend to everyone

19 Likes

Sativa day here having a party with the inlaws, water slides and such. I don’t drink anymore so this is my party :tada:

Hawaiian Snow for the water fun, Hella Jelly as an appetizer for dinner. Need to break into the main stash to refill my smaller jars, down to small little less-photogenic nugs. There’s some bigguns in the Grove bags :sunglasses:

Have a great day guys :fire:

18 Likes

Thanks @mota, nice to know !
She looks great

2 Likes

Looks like a Space X bud.
Clear to Launch @OriginalDankmaster96

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with little buds they still smoke the same just not as photogenic.

3 Likes

Brother, I rolled one and smoked it ALL, then I rolled the 2nd, and quit 1/4 of the way through. You’ll be getting to try IT at the cup. I’m fixing to send about 10 grams each so ya all can experience what I know is UNLIKE anything. Greenfingers couldn’t finish one joint. He got 1/2 way. Yup that’s speak by itself, but yeah look forward to finding out :exploding_head::smiling_imp::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely! The CripXmas A is popcorn but you seriously don’t need a lot, so power makes up for smaller size. Potency and quality is not determined by size. Sure it’s nice to have a larger bud, it’s more quantity but if it’s powerful enough, you’re not smoking a lot of it anyway.

1 Like

I did end up finishing it in my defense :joy:

3 Likes

You wild-man. Looking into the futureI love it.
Pass-Port is in progress @OriginalDankmaster96
Can’t say Yes till I can say Canadian !
@shag
But I did bust-out the 1/2 Panama Red Cobb I had put aside. The Cobb, definitely put a Soaring start to the last hour! Spicy, earthy, its even a
Little Warm this one.

11 Likes