What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

wow thats a fantastic strain
i’m running my F7 version from @Jinglepot
the F6 mom was absolutely amazing

20 Likes

Tonight we’re having Columbian Gold x Xmas bud 79.

18 Likes

Commercial Cake Batter

16 Likes

Black Leb x Strawberry banana

17 Likes

Horrible pic, but this is the Dankest Chocolope I’ve picked up from the dispensary yet!!! Its literally my favorite strain. Tastes soooooooooooo damn good.

23 Likes

btw some knows something about @Jinglepot ?? i didn´t see him around quite a while!!!
hope he is doing good!!!

Sso sending some love and good vibes to Jinglepot!

7 Likes

Bermuda pie cake

16 Likes

dang, that does make me a bit sad. ive smoked several of her daughters so ive got an idea of what she might be like but never had the real mccoy. she is a beauty though

2 Likes

Smoking on some @Shoreline Wedding Cake x GDP. Jar is just insane smelling. Like a cake with berries inside and hot donut glaze next to it.

24 Likes

Very nice description and pic. My mouth is watering now. :yum:

1 Like

We won’t be seeing him around here anymore. Good riddance. I donated 2 rare packs for him to do a preservation run. He got himself in trouble with the mods, and now he’s refusing to send the seeds out to the distributers and keeping them all for himself, so he’s getting a permanent boot to the ass.

Jinglepot sucks. Don’t worry about him anymore. He’s done here. He fucked up real bad. He had plenty of chances to do the right thing, but he didn’t want to do the right thing, so he’s going to face the consequences.

3 Likes

I don’t have a picture but, my wife and I smoked a joint last night and she told me she wasn’t high. I broke out a jeeter my daughter gave me and we smoked that. Well she got high and the joint we smoked creeped up on her :joy: tonight I rolled up some Sage I grew 2 years ago and I topped it with with bubble hash I wanted to make sure she’s high. Mission accomplished.:wink:

2 Likes

Today is a pack of Dogwalkers. They were on sale, and they’re actually pretty fresh. The strain is Afternoon Delight (#7). I don’t usually care for the pre-rolls, but I might just spark one of these instead of breaking it up.

13 Likes

ok iḿ sorry to hear that!! karma baby karma!! and pretty iḿ suprised about that too. never thought he would be like this. but what do iknow i!? thanks alot for clearing that up to me!.

1 Like

i want that tray thats so cool!!!

3 Likes

Woo pig soooiee !!! I had to man! Have you seen the arkansas mud pie? A feller on IG that goes by motherland gardens bred it, he’s from the flatlands. Stuff looks great, I think he’s working some jamacian heirloom shit at the moment. Have a great day man herb looks fire to by the way :rofl::v:

1 Like

I haven’t heard of that one but sounds like something I would try. WPS :v:

1 Like

My friend worked for GTI at one point and told me about these. He said they’re meant to be just big enough for someone to finish while out walking the dog. Great idea.

2 Likes

I’m having some sour grape with some kief from the grinder, coffee and Pink Floyd How can you go wrong with that combo.

11 Likes

Strain unknown a.k.a Skank > Popcorn density > Street stuff > 5 min by bike

19 Likes