What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

member og, good stuff, euphoric high. Super hard bud, dank kush smell.

20 Likes

Got a Bahama Berry at 10 feet. How did you like the smoke from yours?

13 Likes

I have a bunch of Exotic going right now. Black Patronus, Dirty Bird, Yikes and Night Moves. First year doing Exotic, hoping for the best.

1 Like

Nice looking bud.

1 Like

Picked up a quarter of Zach’s Cake (#11), it smokes nice. Nice grapefruit smell, smoke is sweet and sour. Works pretty decent. :v:

16 Likes

My buddy’s been growing exotic exclusively for the black market, and it’s always been really good. I trim for him, so I kinda get bored of the sweeter, fruity ones, but every plant is always frosty, and really easy to trim. The bud to leaf ratio is always really good, and that make everyones life easier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How did that goji turn out? I have a handful of plants with about another 8 weeks of flower left on them.

1 Like

I had a mixed experience. there were spider mites i fought off and i had 2 out of 8 herm on me pretty badly and it hurt my yield and everything. the buds i got are very flavourful, have great resin coverage and potency considering the issues tho. hard for me to say. i would give them another go for sure one day

2 Likes

Goji x Wedding Crasher.

13 Likes

Mother’s Milk #31, gifted to me by a fellow OG. I don’t know that the person wants to be identified, so i will not do so now. I will, however, say thank you!

25 Likes

I just finished cripxmas A yeahhhh😉

23 Likes

Niiiice. Did you notice these plants to be N hogs through flower?

1 Like

not hogs per se, but they were definitely feeders

1 Like

Keif made from over 15 strains… when this breeder makes seeds, he allows the weed to really dry out and then destroys it over a screen… kief falls thru screen, then another screen… stems and seeds stay on top… walla.

and whatever this devil weed is he sent me… omg

21 Likes

Some Pablo’s Revenge

20 Likes

Weed

18 Likes

I just finished the last joint of twenty 20 Snow G. That was good smoke.:+1:t2:

12 Likes

U call that finished :joy:
Must’ve been good

7 Likes

Taste like raisins, kind of new to me. Sweet, tart like currants, but leathery like dried fruit. Very happy buzz. my buddy shared some stuff he’s growing :+1: I might need a snip, and a name, lol

25 Likes

Sounds like a good day to me! I would keep everything the same, but change the sour grapes to some og. :rofl::ok_hand: