What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

That one is a 257Mag but I have made them from 30-06 as well. Good ISO wash and clean keeps the brass smell limited. :+1:

2 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry, curing since June. Lovely berry smell and taste. Smell, to me, is like deja vu. The memory feels familiar but it’s suggestible and fleeting.

The high is unremarkable, as have all highs (aside from heri which I use sparingly) been. I’m in need of a tolerance break. Or maybe just a break.

20 Likes

One of the smaller buds from my Blue Cookies I grew last year. Great smoke.

18 Likes

Cheese bud on the half shell :sunglasses:

19 Likes

23 Likes

MarauderBud

22 Likes

Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a van down by the river tonight.

I love these things, they’re like a nice light snack and super convenient.

14 Likes

Awesome man, the Wappa is my favorite Pre-roll from them. I get them all the time to keep my prescription alive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gelato41 by SeedStockers

23 Likes

Yeah it’s quite good smoke and well priced too. Any other LPs you like? Tried a few but keep going back to Redecan for the price and quality.

2 Likes

Is that San’s Toblerone strain or do you just happen to have one behind the bud? :stuck_out_tongue: If so what’s she smell like? If I didn’t get all males I might have 1 or 2 females that just started flower so I’m curious.

I also got a 24pk of smaller Toblerones at Costco 2 days ago and I only have like 5 left :nauseated_face: I’m tobed out haha.

3 Likes

There are a few but my best advice for an LP in Canada is Shoppers Drug Mart. They have a bunch of LP’s under their umbrella so there is a variety. Peace Naturals, Broken Coast and Canntrust all have decent options. That said Shoppers is the way to go IMO.
https://cannabis.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en_CA

2 Likes

yeah,yummy schoki :yum: unfortunatly it´s not SAN´s cross,just some AutoBuds i smoke on while eating the Toblerone. enjoy yours @neogitus

5 Likes

Wow shoppers drug mart is jumping on board with cannabis?! New to me! Crazy. Lol

4 Likes

force yourself to smoke bats for a couple days… i try to only smoke bats before noon…2 bats in the am get me as high as a fat joint at night …was a time when i smoked 2 joints first thing in the am and my tolerance was too out of wack

5 Likes

GdpIMG_20210509_163738~2

18 Likes

Sebring’s Maui Wowie

23 Likes

Afghani #1 from last year.

21 Likes

I was wondering if anyone would catch that, lol. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was thinking that Neville made the '88G13/HP…? Seems like I was reading that recently.

@Barefrog, I really enjoyed mine, and will again, tonight. :drooling_face: I haven’t had it in a couple of weeks but I have a jar still. It was a vigorous plant and doesn’t need anything in my opinion, but would(will) be a great breeder. I got seeds from both of mine from a haze male if I’m right and will try them soon.

It also had the best colors of all of last seasons strains.

I was pleasantly surprised with growing and smoking it. Not sure what I expected but it really beat my expectations.

Thank you again brother! It’s considered one of the special ones in my house. peace

8 Likes