What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

They are two different clone only

See in google triangle kush clone only and wedding cake jbeezy cut

Vibes

2 Likes

tk x animal mints hunted by jbeezy. all the other wedding cakes are bs.

1 Like

AsTK CURES it is getting stronger and even more tasty . The flavor is outrageous and extremely good . The high now hits much quicker and stronger . Bud is most excellent . 100 % Reco this cut also :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tk is WC’s Mother . Both are clone only plants . Many versions out there , these just represent the ones i have and have grown .

1 Like

I just smoked up some mac1 buds I’m blitzed the taste is phenomenal and we’ll. Only thing that stopped me was I needed a snack :yum:. That bud is so sugary when I broke it out I checked to see if for some reason it had molded. I thought for sure it did. Low and behold its literally covered in a candy coating of sugary trichomes. Man am I lit. Some potent buds. They taste really good as well, damn fine smoke. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just passed piss test for work so back to action. Normally my go to is Golden Tiger x A5 but today I decided to pull some of @wallyduck NH x C5 Mango out of the freezer. Herbal leathery hazey with a touch of sourish fruit. Burn some then start trimming out outdoor autos!

26 Likes

looks pretty good mate,
hope she gives you a pleasant and productive day ,
good luck on the scissors …

2 Likes

Thanks Wally…I wanted to stare at the trees in the sun more than trim this leafy stuff lol

1 Like

Weed

16 Likes

Luckleberry water hash from the local shop. Ridiculous effect, like being shot from a cannon! POW! :rofl::facepunch:

9 Likes

Dominion Skush (master kush x Skelly HP x SSSC skunk1) the tase of this one brings me back

23 Likes

GSC X Larry OG S1

25 Likes

Exotic Genetix (Musty Buffalo -Sweat helmet x red pop/Freebie Keeper)

21 Likes

Triangle Kush with its own resin . Super light resin , but unlike most of my others needed a cold plate for collection

20 Likes

To the moon! :rocket:

7 Likes

Taste is :100: :boom: :100:

close to PBA terps ! @ColeLennon

3 Likes

TK??? :100: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

@ColeLennon

Triangle Kush

1 Like

I’m thinking I want to grow the TK and Tahoe OG.

2 Likes

Tahoe is excellent but wont yield a bunch
TK is ultra nice , unique clear bright clean multilayered flavor good yielder
WC is super plant in my eyes , stunning looking and loud , big heavy hard yields

Im glad i ran Tahoe , and when out of her will again , but of your gonna turn it into concentrate , id skip her and go WC. n TK .

Still have GMO , Lumpys Fritter, ChemD, and Giesel to finish and sample .

ICC, GDP , Frankie , Mac , come down in a week or so , maybe a winner in some of these 2 runs also

@ColeLennon

6 Likes