What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Black leb x strawberry banana.
Some of the tastiest bud I’ve smoked in a long while.

23 Likes

Me and the wife are on the critical kush but had a grape krush x Molokai frost earlier. Still has a good buzz after 2 years.

17 Likes

that looks fantastic! i enjoyed their carbon fiber but the nose was kinda muted. hows the california rasins?

9 Likes

for reference, this is carbon fiber (w and w/o flash). she is absolutely gorgeous with an enjoyable mellowness type high but the terps were meh. more bag appeal then terp appeal on that one. worth trying but not a cut im running for a lifetime. good enough to make make me curious to try other compound gear. i bet they have some real keeper crosses

19 Likes

Smells like a citrusy fruit, but the exhale on the smoke is grapey.

That looks great. They have a similar look to em. I have an old one I just dropped to see if it’ll germinate. It’s called varnish vapors. Pinesoul x jet fuel gelato 🤷 they’re old so we’ll see.

4 Likes

Gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry)
Buds went from green to brownish during cure…smells really good.

20 Likes

Bubble Hash from fresh cut then froze GMO buds, it’s so good. It’s like a little party in your mouth and head. Crisp, floral, super terpy, I’m so happy lol

we’ve all seen bubble hash so i’ll show the buds

17 Likes

I’d love to grow out grape gasoline s1

1 Like

if you make it out to nor cal, the cut is wildly circulated. im in socal and our selection of cuts is not as great. ive personally never seen it at a dispensary. if you get on the clone drop websites that aggregate all the club drop, it seems like it drops pretty frequently. maybe find a friend in the bay willing to ship?

1 Like

Dgusta (Cindy99 x Chemdog)

23 Likes

My Arjan Haze, harvested Oct. 17, 2022, 60%RH

Because I try not to smoke the same variety twice on any given day, this bud will last me for for several days. Pot leaf hopper

After hit report - :yum:

23 Likes

Loompa’s Headband. I love this stuff

24 Likes

Tonight I filled a cone with Ewok x cdlc x lip smacker. I’m gonna revisit this one soon this is all I have left.:astonished:

22 Likes

this is Bob Hope. its my favorite of the PCG 2023 summer line. the only info i got on her was a one liner “Super Lemon Haze x Durban Biscotti Notes: Fast finishing / Tests over 28% / Non-terpinolene pheno / Unique modern sativa with great bag appeal”. I wasnt able to find any photos or additional info online so i thought i would post about her. she deserves justice.

first off, her terps are amazing. less lemon and more generally fruity, she has this ideal daytime high that leaves me motivated. the flavor it the best part of her, she isnt “strong”, she is flavorful. i find myself running back to her throughout the day just for the taste, so distinctive. plus the high is a pretty banging productive daytime vibe. fucking love this stuff. i wont be able to grow for the next year so i unfortunately didnt keep her. if you see her in the wild, please give her a go!

#Bob Hope. Purple City Genetics 2023 Summer.

23 Likes

Bong Rips Smokin PK trophy from the exspencery and looking at bob hope buds, absolutely stunning @sardinebags

12 Likes

wow! well done, that looks awesome.

1 Like

Plucked me a couple lowers to see whats the deal. :ok_hand:

13 Likes

3 way even mix

Should be a big flavor bomb , Wedding Cake , Triangle Kush , Tahoe OG .

Wonder WHO i will taste the most and what will stand out

Hhmmm

Tastes like Triangle Kush

17 Likes

I really like it , one of the better strains I’ve been smoking lately . Nice upbeat high no ceiling to speak of terps through the roof .

2 Likes

are triangle kush and wedding cake the same thing? i thought wedding cake was a specific pheno - never in seed form, triangle kush being the broader generic that were in seed form. maybe im wrong. the true backgrounds on alot of these cuts is murky anyhow even if you think you know