What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Bout to smoke some Highlighter I had to bring home when I was jaring the rest up this plant seems to only throw 2-10 gram buds :slightly_smiling_face: many thanks to @Howard.Crane

21 Likes

Looks like it would give you the Thorazine Shuffle

5 Likes

Methyl hydrate 710 oiL…

10 Likes

Uhhhhhh, YES PLEASE!! Hehe…i LOVE when my coffin nails provide me with some SUBSTANCE!!

2 Likes

I’ve heard that each cig is a nail. Well, my coffin might be a bit heavy…400 a month will inhibit ones lung capacity a bit…fuck . 400 a week. 120$ a week

1 Like

Smoked stoges for 20 years. Had a drink and smoked one with my buddy Friday night but I quit like 6 months ago…I’ll smoke one stoge every 2-3 weeks.

You guys should try Puff Bars. They help me not crave a cancer stick
https://puffecig.com/puff-bar-disposable-device/ The menthol flavored ones are just like a Newport cigarette

2 Likes

More Double Dipped strawberries!

9 Likes

peyote wifi bubblehash today

15 Likes

I hit a mint flavored bho its great!

cheese quake

11 Likes

Today, it’s all about the Orange Goji

16 Likes

Modified Banana very tasty

13 Likes

Fresh “Strawberry Cream” cannabis derived terpenes in Gcell quartz carts

10 Likes

A little bit of LRxUV lowryder x ultraviolet (El Ruv) :joy:, (the Black Licorice pheno) tonite.

16 Likes

Tester bud of Orange Goji x (Guava Hash Plant x C99)

14 Likes

sample of deathstar I’m trying that my friend sent me with some seeds to grow.

11 Likes

Iron horse number one.

22 Likes

Some more Jack Herer. This is the second time growing this pheno and I am getting returns of 30% on a single press at 80C at 3 Ton for 2 minutes. Tasty and packs a punch. So it is definitely a strain/pheno for pressing. With and without flash:

18 Likes

Wow!!! Looking good, gang!!! Killer pics going on around here!

I see a ton of people posting orange goji…I have 2 different cuts curing atm. Wouldn’t it be fun to get all of our buds together and compare?

Busted up some lowers from that Big Yield Auto…found 8 femmed seeds!!! Still pollinated the other BYA.

19 Likes

Lookin pretty good yaself there fella :wink: nice and frosty.

2 Likes

Blue dream

15 Likes