What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Started the day with
Nevilles Haze x The Doors

Wrapping it up for the night with Chem91

Feeling spoiled :yum:

Stay hazed
Jake

28 Likes

But what’s the evening jam?

1 Like

Sorry, so old I thought the Doors was a rock band LOL!!!

4 Likes

:grin:
It is indeed… or was…

Mr Nice did a line of Rock Band tribute named haze hybrids some years ago. Pink Floyd and The Doors along with The Stones and one I’m forgetting because of the Chem smoke.

4 Likes

The cure. That’s the one.

2 Likes

Mad love & respect!

2 Likes

Some Blueberry, Seedsman.

Quite a surprise. Really blueberry flavor, sticky. Definitely glad I have a few of these seeds. Will Definitely grow again.

Good head high, light, but outer space. :rocket::woman_astronaut::man_astronaut::star::vulcan_salute:

20 Likes

Sure liking this Orange Goji.

22 Likes

More of my Double Dipped Strawberry Rosin.

17 Likes

Sour Tangie

16 Likes

Double Dream, Pineapple Cookies, Strawberry Cream Wicked smelling and quite delicious!

6 Likes

Nice, where did you get the seeds? I crossed those a while ago and haven’t tried them yet. Hows the smoke?

1 Like

I made some as well. The Guava HP x C99 @paintedfire420 seeds I popped turned out to be male and I took the pollen from the one that I thought had the best stem rub and hit a branch from my Orange Goji female. Most of my OG crosses have the same OG smell but this one has a real stank to it.

2 Likes

Sweet, small world lol. Do you have a grow thread with pics of the plant? The g99 is really stanky I’m sure it’s responsible…

2 Likes

No and had lots of issues this run so the pics would have been terrible with lots of leaf burn but I still enjoy the smoke. I wish I had a chance to get a female G99 but now I imagine that this is close.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Big yield auto…skunky
Curing for 22 days.

22 Likes

16 Likes

Pt Stardawg #35

17 Likes

Goood Morning all…

16 Likes