What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

cantaloupe haze

14 Likes

Rainy nasty day here, think we will go with some Jack Herer today :wink:

16 Likes

16 Likes

I use orange American spirits $13 a pack disgrace lol

3 Likes

14 Likes

Really starting to hate buying weed. Heh

12 Likes

Zeus female x (Red cherry berry x Durban poison) male. @cannabissequoia

18 Likes

Blue dream it is!

20 Likes

Weed

14 Likes

Looks like a bag of coke haha

5 Likes

Right on! A new one to me. :sweat_smile:

The Durban x RCB yielded massively on huge outdoor plants for me.

Who made the Zeus-X?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Zeus OG is a hybrid cross between Pineapple OG and Deadhead OG bred by Dankczar.
This cross yields pretty well I think. I’d like to try a cutting of it outdoors next year.

1 Like

Finally got around to trimming the last little bit of my scraggly sanfune bottoms after like 13 weeks of hanging in the basement. A few micro seeds from some stress bananas but still fine in the volcano. This one still reminds me of some tropical gummy bears.

I really need to get some bubble bags so I can turn all the bottoms from my grows into hash instead of spending an insane amount of time trimming for next to nothing.

24 Likes

Nice one man! these look beautiful

2 Likes

Stankonia (Soul Mate x Chem Toffees).
I only have about 15 seeds left from this cross, so I’ll definitely be popping them and trying to find this pheno/geno again, wish I’d kept cuts from this now.

23 Likes

I don’t have a pic. Sorry. :roll_eyes:

But, I just finished my last tiny nug of Pine Tar Kush I grew last year.
Always with this one, have a bowl and say ‘I don’t think it’s a very strong weed’, so you have a second bowl and think ‘great. That’s perfect’

A few minutes later…

What. The. Indica. Fuck?

I gotta go lie down and look at the wall

6 Likes

I’m trying this out tonight :laughing: ghost train haze/ak47
This been sitting in a paper bag for 10 days

Should probably trim them before photos lol but it’s only me smoking it

I run this whole grow 12-12 lighting no 18-6 or anything like that just to see what would happen turned out well plants didn’t outgrown my tent

17 Likes

Purple Moby Dick, first dried nugget.

Taste like… earthy pine berries, hell of a kick right away. About 3 solid hits into it and I put the bong down.

20 Likes

Looks nicely done until you get bubble bags just freeze your trim and tiny buds they’ll keep just fine in the freezer.

Never hurts to have a larger supply of product when it comes to making hash it gets used up pretty quick if you run the 5 gal bags .

4 Likes

loving this purple kush

18 Likes