What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

That’s my type of dope :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Taste like berry life saver with diesel smoke. The high is fast and hits hard, had to put it down after a bong bowl.

32 Likes

I honestly don’t know what this is got it from a buddy in poland smokes good no notable flavor

22 Likes

Goood Morning ,fellow OGers :coffee:

NYX (Dinoparty)

29 Likes

Frosty AF :+1:

1 Like

Good morning everyone.
My breakfast today will be a well fermented Purple Punch…
Best flavour IMHO…

24 Likes

Ol’ Slew Foot by High N Lonesome. Mango Haze is what it reminds me of. I grew 3 phenos out of 5 seeds, and all were very similar in taste, smell, and high. Highly recommend if you like Hazey sativas.

23 Likes

Sour d bx3 x Wing Wang Sour d

29 Likes

Yes!! What a combination! :fire::fire::fire:

I hit some Afghani #1 I did outdoor from last year. Grew all small nugs but cured up nice and smooth. I ended up falling asleep in my chair for a few hours after about 20 minutes. 1 of the best naps I’ve had in years.

Gonna smash it again when I get home from work tomorrow. I WANT A REMATCH!!!

7 Likes

Coffee and bubble hash blend to start the day. :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

14 Likes

Ill start my day with coffe too

Kafé (NL5 F6 x Koffee F6) breed by @DEFSeeds
Rolled in a chocolate blunt

24 Likes

Your Bong looks like the DUNE III trailer @Kami

2 Likes

CCK

Which is Cheese Chem Kush

12 Likes

Lumpys cut apple fritter tester nug 25 day in the grover terploc
Taste earthy and harsh needs way more time in the bag.

Mac 1 caps cut. 25 days In the grove terploc Tastes smooth very fuel like hints with adhesive and a strong resin with terps that tingle my nose hairs. It’s some straight kill right now. It will be better down the road.

Mac1 caps cut.

apple fritter lumpys cut

33 Likes

24 Likes

Just realized I haven’t bought anything from a dispo in weeks and weeks. All home grown from here on out.

10 Likes

And I bet It feels sooo good, No looking back now! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

The money saved alone in the last month is prolly upwards of 100$ lowball, and gained 8-9 ounces in 3 months from tent. Clearly growing at home is a massive money saver long term.
Ps. I was growing for speed not weight. Lol

3 Likes

Nice! I’ve saved a bunch of money since I started to grow my own. I’m an all day smoker and it was hurting my pocket for years haha. I love variety and so my harvests aren’t any real weight.

When I was younger I dreamed of a library of smoke. Very stoked to able to have achieved it.

5 Likes