What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

My Lemon Kush from last year.

21 Likes

A little 90 micron!

21 Likes

Some of the northern lights about to be Jared, she has very little smell, she’s leafy as fck. She has a fluffy exterior with a hard nugget center, and she will floor you! She is extremely potent, I’m an instant fan, I puffed a fat joint this morning around 9 and I’m still stoned :sunglasses: I will be buying Nl beans from every company now, I’m going to grow this shit forever, she’s amazimg!

13 Likes

I’m smoking on some Apollo 13 F1’s by Brothers Grimm. A strain whose seeds were made in the 90s. I grew out a pack and i’m smoking on the B Pheno right now. She’s the most beautiful and fragrant Apollo 13 Phenos of the 8 seeds that popped. The high is intense euphoria. Its what I love about Vortex the most is this high, its a little different and a little more “pure” euphoria from the Vortex but nonetheless i’m blessed to be smoking it right now. My partner in Groundbreaking Seed Group is hunting through 100 of the offspring of this plant (smoking the seedless run) to find a great male to breed with and pass on the flavors and beautifully dank buds.

6 Likes

Have you toked the blackwater yet? If not it’s a must try, blueberry clementine from delta is in my opinion is among the very best grass in the state, must try.

7 Likes

Blueberry clementine is one of my top three for sure. Yeah I’ve tried the black water also. Good stuff. I also have been a big fan of GDF wedding cake it was my go to for a while last couple jars seemed to have dropped off a lil but was still nice.

1 Like

You can heat it up gently till all the butane has evaporated, should make your experience way better

1 Like

I gave it away , i dont want it

2 Likes

Wedding Cake with keif spice

Very tasty :grin:

18 Likes

Green curry x snow lotus

20 Likes

I started to cut the lowers off of the Cap Junky’s today. They’ve been drying on the plants for three weeks.

29 Likes

Live resin, with my new electric dabbing thing. I guess it isn’t new anymore, for the 2 days I have owned it I have went through 2 grams of live resin and a gram of shatter. :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

That’s what’s up…

2 Likes

Starting my Friday with some Tampa Crippy, here at day 47, I will be napping after work :joy::raised_hands:

24 Likes

Dank as f. Tom. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

She is a heavyweight hitter who pushes big sleep vibes :joy: I think you would like this one @ColeLennon. It is piney deliciousness at its finest

1 Like

Quick finisher also huh? What’s her bloom time?

1 Like

Ahh, not really quick. . I could pull her now and have some mighty fine smoke but she needs 9-10weeks to fully mature. My Bubba and triangle kush look done-diddy-done too, but they all have a while left to go

19 Likes

9-10 indoors isn’t bad.

1 Like

10 weeks is definitely my upper limit, there are too many good strains that finish in 7-9 weeks to flower for much longer than that… unless it is really special in some way

1 Like