What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

I didn’t finish it but black sails was really good!

1 Like

Have you watched Our Flag Means Death series? It’s a pirate parody but it’s very well done.

I watched The Score recently. It’s a heist film from 2001 starring Robert DeNiro, Edward Norton, Marlon Brando, and Angela Bassett. Pretty entertaining!

2 Likes

When I was still running the Kitchen in town, I was doing 30 slabs of ribs, 5 briskets and 5 pork shoulders every Thursday-Sunday…used3 of the XL ‘The big Green Egg’’ BBQ’s and a Industrial Turkey roaster (shoulders at 180f for 12 hours before hitting the BBQ) I think you’ll enjoy it!
I actually really miss it…but it was bought out by a franchise and went to all pre-made crap and the only thing '‘hand made’ is cheapo pizza. :triumph: :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

The Score was really good from what i recall… had to go look at the imdb page and see Edward Norton to remember the movie. Brilliant contrast between de niro and norton.

2 Likes

You follow Supernatural?? We watch every night-- it’s what we fall asleep to instead of ‘Johnny Carson’ the way our folks did! :crazy_face: :rofl:
And yeah-- I have a lot of BIZZARE dreams, but works well with my writing/art!!

2 Likes

Added to my watch list!!!

2 Likes

My dad and brother love their Big Green Eggs. My dad smokes our Thanksgiving turkey on his.

3 Likes

One of our faves as well!!! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

It’s a great rig…wish we could afford one… tried to get in on the deal of getting one when they closed the kitchen- but the VFW got them all… at least they got a good home!

2 Likes

A common point of agreement I think, is Supernatural started to fall off around the Leviathan arc. I can’t remember when I stopped though, it was a bit after that. Castiel is the redeeming thing about going that long IMO

1 Like

Of course you are welcome-- you do not have to grow- just believe in the cause!! :blush: :+1:

2 Likes

There are some redeeming seasons/episodes once they get rid of Dick Roman (head of Leviathan) No spoilers–but ya get to HATE Carver Edlund (AKA: Chuck) And hey do come upwith some new creatures from other Countries/literature to fight.

1 Like

Funny Movie!
“Wasn’t me!” LOL!!

2 Likes

One of my ALL TIME favorite movies!!
Spader sure looks different now! Bit still- gotta LOVE how ‘bad’ he is in Blacklist!!!

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t wait for this to come out…

1 Like

TY. I know i’m not, tho. I don’t grow, don’t donate, don’t buy ads, or however that commercial thing OG does works. And I shoot off my mouth. That all = NOT WELCOME! GET OUT! :slight_smile:

One of my very favorites!

1 Like