What are your go-to aphrodisiac 💋 strains?

I have ran maple leaf indica by sensi seeds before and they have in the description that it’s a aphrodisiac didn’t work on me that good but my girlfriend noticed. The Maple Leaf is a heroic strain of Indica with fat leaves, plump buds, and caked with crystals. Ml’s lineage spans from the Hindu Kush region in Afghanistan and has survived through some turbulent times due to the invading former USSR in the 80s. The taste of the herb is sweet, somewhat citrusy, and smells of incense. The effect of this wonderful strain has been known to act as an aphrodisiac and gives off a very relaxing and sensational body buzz. Coupled with a loved one and some good music or a good movie, Maple Leaf Indica can help provide the right mood for romance…or if enjoyed too much, can bring on a deep sleep right in the middle of your plans

4 Likes

LOL I was going to say Ortega definitely had that effect on me, just learned that’s the same as Maple Leaf Indica

3 Likes

Without hesitation I can report that Gorilla Grove (Orange Grove x GG4 RIL) from @floyd is a standout in this area.

To elaborate would be ungentlemanly… So I won’t. :wink:
-Grouchy

Gorilla Grove, week 7 flower

10 Likes

Tranquil Elephantizer

3 Likes

Love that name

1 Like

Kali Mist - women’s favourite strain

1 Like

Some of the rarest of rare. Saw a pack for 300. Gave up on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Midnight aphrodisiac x midnight Bobby
@ShitSeeds
Was a gem to grow. And pollen to blow

Cross it with my in house Bruce banner.

Made us a

“THE MIDNIGHT PERSIAN HULK”

6 Likes

I notice the aphrodisiac effects more when it’s in edible form :thinking: recently had a live resin gummy that a friend made with green crack and it got my engines revving in more than a few ways!

2 Likes

Top you really have tried some of the most exclusive strains

I’m holding on to some of the Orange Grove from @JustSumTomatoes that I’m excited to grow! He describes it as a sedative smoke though so that’s interesting @Floyd is an aphrodisiac

2 Likes

We made all three of our daughters on Santa Maria (planck cut) from the Netherlands and a little bit of Tielse Haze :heart:

4 Likes

Wedding Cake works well. Has a playful mildly energizing vibe, great body numbing effects to boost performance as well especially when eaten (as @Sodapop pointed out).

3 Likes

All I’m saying is smoking may get me high but edibles always gets me up

2 Likes

Mrs Bud loves the Sunshine Daydream, we vape, have not tried to eat it.

But it works excellent :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

Suuuper interesting! Glad to see our work is being enjoyed but excited to see what you get with this mix. Hope you keep us posted :poop:

2 Likes

I think you should try our Midnight Aphrodisiac strain :wink: :poop:

If anyone buys any pack on the ShitSeeds site and we’ll add a pack of Midnight Aphrodisiac for free this week. Just make sure you mention this message in the notes of the order.

6 Likes

Just signed up!

1 Like

Just about any strain does that for me, it’s go time 2-3 times a day… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I only eat decarbed cannabis by the half teaspoon, decarbed at 100C/212F for either 2 hrs, or 2 hrs and 10 minutes, or 2 hours 22 minutes. Or 1 hr 11 mins combined with 2 hr and 22 mins.
Slight differences in effect as the ratios of THCa, THC and CBN vary.
I’m enjoying 2 hr 10 minutes currently.

2 Likes