Most Euphoric Strain

10 Likes

Skunk 1 for me

7 Likes

It’s tied between 2 for me.

Choco - Latte. It was pretty narcotic to begin with but one time I overindulged and was just about tripping for an hour or so. At some point it shifted from that to what I can only describe as an opiate high.

Kush 4 - Just wow levels of relaxation.

7 Likes

Emerald Jack by Emerald Triangle seeds.
(Jack Herer female x Emerald OG Kush male.)

Bodhi’s Goji OG and also Kindness (Afwreck x Snow Lotus).

Laughing Buddha (Thai x Jamaican) by Barney’s Farm.

8 Likes

LSD of Barney’s

5 Likes

Synergy - Pinequeen x Snow Lotus (just one pheno)

More recently, Ecto Cooler, Marshmallow OG and Ice Cream Cake.

7 Likes

Jack Herer. That bolt of euphoric light hitting me right between my eyes.

5 Likes

The most “clean” euphoric chemovars for me is:

• California Orange
  • Cheese
  • Blueberry

These old school cultivars pretty much only have euphoria for me which makes me enjoy the euphoric high the most. Other cultivars might have more euphoria, but those have a more muddy euphoria because they might also give a cerebral, relaxing or racy high. For me, these type of highs mess a lot with how I perceive and enjoy the euphoria.

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

Yeah I had some jack a long long time ago that came out golden colored that was really euphoric.

Would also say Malawi. I had some Malawi in Oregon a couple years back that just had me in the best mood the whole time I was there. Absolutely fantastic. Almost dreamy but functional, saturated, just loving life.

14 Likes

You’d like Blue Cheese (Cheese x BB) and Blue Mystic (BB x Skunk). Great hybrid effects in both. Blue Cheese has a stronger body high. Blue Mystic is a bit more mentally stimulating.

Also Big Blue (BB x NL5) and Northern Lights Blue.

@Prince reminded me of JOTI Pineapple Punch. A bit too racy and in-my-head, but strong euphoria. Elated feeling.

7 Likes

JOTI’s Chemo and God Bud.

6 Likes

Yeah, I know! I was thinking of adding Blue Cheese to the list but I thought to myself that I already had the parents there so :laughing: I believe that most Blue cheese was made with the indica side of Blueberry which drives the stony side of the cross. I might have to try Blue Mystic some day, sounds like it’s a treat. Thanks for the suggestions, they are all added to my future list(aka lonely’s list of possible breeding partners). :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

I :green_heart: this Iranian line I’ve been working with for a few years now- not the most potent or frosty, but the effects can be very euphoric. Like being enveloped in a hot bath… Or maybe like if your body had warm oil running through it like those electric radiators. Great winter strain.
One from last year:

21 Likes

Urkle/GDP, Blueberry

5 Likes

Pretty one with nice effect @SF0, how does that taste? Potency is not everything, when the high is there, you don’t care :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had some Jack that I smoked just three hits of after a tolerance break. It guided me through almost every high I’ve ever had over the course of three hours.

3 Likes

Anything with Mullumbimby Madness, and some Thai strains, the best strain, I ran, was a freebie from SeedHeaven, by Bob Green, called SFV78

Every plant was a joy to grow and when sharing her at parties, she was a rock star of good vibes!

Some were cut around 16-18 weeks, a few went 20 weeks, and 1 to 24 weeks, so not really for many growers, as most want short flowering times, 8 to 10 weeks.
Hope you find your plant!!

16 Likes

Really, like Skunkman Sam’s Skunk #1?

1 Like

definitely for the thai strains when talking about psychedelic/euphoric effects. Though jamaicain or zamal strains are quite good at it also :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For sure, it is one of my favorites- probably a desert island type thing- maybe not my first choice overall, but within the top 3. The smells and flavors range, some being very, very meaty, some being skunky, some being a weird hospital and days-old fishstick thing. That one in the picture was the meat- smelled and tasted like a very greasy pepperoni, with undernotes of earthy potatoes. Absolutely zero sweet or fruit.

4 Likes