Is Cannabis an Aphrodisiac? An OG Community Poll

Is Cannabis an Aphrodisiac? An OG Community Poll

Here’s a very old and persistent question, is our favorite herbal medicine a stimulant in the nether regions? Do the squishy bits begin to tingle after a good bong session? Men AND Women?

Folklore offers an emphatic “Yes” vote on this subject, and “Mr. Science” hasn’t bothered over something they can’t get funding for.

So, it’s up to us, the most informed, influential and (let’s face it) opinionated group of cannabis aficionados around to weigh in on this delicate and personal topic.

As your erstwhile pollster, I request that you vote first, before contributing to the discussion. I hope the comments will range from whimsy to pharmacology. What do we all know about this?

Let’s keep it clean, but anecdotes are welcomed, salacious anecdotes especially!

Somebody’s always gotta jump into the pond first, or the skinny dippin party never gets goin…

So, I Vote, emphatically, YES!

Is Cannabis An Aphrodisiac?
  • Stongly Agree
  • Moderately Agree
  • Not Sure
  • Moderately Disagree
  • Strongly Disagree

0 voters

Source Material

Is Weed an Aphrodisiac? | The Cannigma

Is Cannabis an Aphrodisiac? – Ispire

https://www.forhims.com/blog/is-marijuana-aphrodisiac

Seems the Jury is Still Out. LoL :v: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Lady used to say smoking got her all giddy…

That was 10 years ago, she’s smoked since and I’ve yet to see this giddiness lol

In my opinion, it’s people that say it makes them horned up that are the ones that think it’s cool to get high and I haven’t been much above baseline for years save for a good few rosin rips, but I’m also a daily smoker and a man…

To say smoking weed makes me horny is like saying breathing does it… i mean it does… but is that the cause, or am I just forever high labido?

Great topic though

18 Likes

23 Likes

In all seriousness though, I think yes and no. I don’t think that it makes you horny but possibly mellows one out or makes one happy which in turn opens the door. So more contributory.

15 Likes

If I’m smoking don’t touch me.

9 Likes

I personally find the sativas provide some giddy up and go over indica/hybrids.

11 Likes

But I want to…

4 Likes

Cultivar plays a role for sure, but I’d say it enhances the experience more so than triggering it.

6 Likes

I’m with @toastyjakes how can I make my wife hornier? It works on me but not so much on her.

4 Likes

Dude I was off pmo for about 100 ish days. I was sober that time too from smoking. First day I smoke I relapsed. During the work weeks i don’t smoke and I don’t get as horny. Weekends I do smoke I always get turned on. It definitely is an aphrodisiac for me.

3 Likes

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
If it knocks me out, or makes me space, fuck no.
If it is nice and stimulanty and energetic, yeah, it’s absolutely will get my freak flag flying.
But stimulants broadly are famous for that, right?
I had initially voted strongly agree, then after thinking about it bumped it down to moderately agree.

4 Likes

It greatly depends on “present company” I get horny when the wind blows. “you feel that breeze” Swwwiing :wink:

7 Likes

Well you can but only on the feet.

3 Likes

a related thread below. I’m always curious to hear strain recommendations

just gotta find something that works for her…trial and error. you could also incorporate other/another stimuli with the flowers…

agree for sure :point_up_2:

4 Likes

After 20 years together I think she knows all my tricks.

4 Likes

For sure… I try something new and she wants to know the name of the person that taught me that lol

9 Likes

Really depends on the strain.

11 Likes

Elucidate Madam, if you please. @Meesh?

3 Likes

i recall some Thai made me interested in girls. lol

but its true thai with a bit indica.

honestly, i dont know actually

4 Likes

Right!?! Then she starts questioning shit she’s known the answer to for years.

Her: So who’s “Jesse”?
Me: Same dude you asked about two years ago, met him before we met.

2 Likes