What did you do to get a spot in the medical/recreational cannabis industry?

First off I’m not sure if this should be in security & legal or the medical catagory but I hope I chose right.

Anyway my state is currently not a medical or recreational state and in the mean time I was hoping I could get as much info and experience or anything really that might help me get through the door when the law comes around. my questions for you all are…
(no matter what kind of position you have whether it just be a trimmer or a dispensary owner)

-what experience or background did you have that helped you get picked over the others who applied?

-looking back what could you have done to further qualify you for your position?

-any other info from anyone whether you have a career in the industry or not that you think might help would be greatly appreciated.

I will probably add more questions as I think of them as I feel I have left something out.

2 Likes

I guess what I’m asking for is what are some things that would look good on a resume whether it be something really small or something really big and time consuming.