What did you get for Xmas ? πŸŽ…

I got a smoker! Pics to follow

4 Likes

Well Santa knows where to shop spoiled again this year.

17 Likes

Merry Xmas Ogers!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is that a… rock lobster? :neutral_face:

7 Likes

@JustTieflingThings did me a great one this year. I needed new boots, sure. But she made sure I went and got fitted, which maybe hadn’t been done since I was about knee-high-to-a-grasshopper. Sure, I was wearing shoes that were no less than two sizes too small like the damn Grinch or something… But STILL!
Hahaha.
No, seriously, she did awesome this year. I feel so much better after even a hellova HEAVY week at work. If you can, go check out a Red Wing store. They size your foot and step with all kinds of science, and it makes a huge difference.

Hope all you OGs are having a great Christmas and Happy Holiday season, with plenty to share among you and yours, warm, happy, and lookin’ forward to the next year.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Heck of a present right there… that’s a good woman @Budderton :wink:
(next on my list)

I got gift cards because none of the family other than my woman and mom know I grow. lmao
Told em gift cards will do just fine. Probably would be weird if I was asking for clone trays… Grodan blocks… etc.

@Rena93 got me the portable shop 6 gal shop vac I wanted lugging around my big shop vac is a pain in the ass so I got a mini now for all my small jobs.

The new member of the family for us too.

22 Likes

For sure @Rhai88 . Those are to replace my old, worn down screens, which will now be relegated to drying Herb and collecting seed. And your new pup is freaking adorable!!
:grin::v:

5 Likes

Mrs. Rasterchick got me a macro lens for my phone.

18 Likes

Just for you Habitt!

Have a Merry :vulcan_salute: :grin:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

This thing is awesome

13 Likes

Nice pipe bud. I have no idea what I got yet. My wife works for another hour and then we will get to opening gifts. Merry Christmas @ShiskaberrySavior, hope you and yours have an amazing day. :v:

7 Likes

Scored some sweet gardening books, I told Mrs herb I wanted a hummer for Xmas so that’s what I got :rofl:

9 Likes

Can’t wait to burn this thing!

9 Likes

Well it looks like I got some cool gift cards, a few new games for my Xbox series X and a new AC Infinity Cloudline T6 with smart controller and 6" Ac Infinity refillable Carbon Filter. Life is good.

17 Likes

Stores around here have been sold out forever. The wifey ordered me 3 big bottles.

17 Likes

In Dutch the word β€œkut” means β€œcunt” :smile: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Be more bad and maybe you’ll get a dominatrix next year. :chains: :black_heart:

3 Likes

Now that would be a practical gift.:heart:

1 Like

@douggyfresh420 make Sriracha salt!!!

Kosher salt + Sriracha = in bowl, stir to coat then spread onto foil/parchment to dry. Break apart and repeat if you want stronger Sriracha punch!

:hugs: :drooling_face:

7 Likes