What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

That skin looks so perfect :stuck_out_tongue: I can only get mine to look like that when I leave it uncovered in the fridge on a plate for a few hours/overnight before cooking it. I want chicken now.

One pic is my “leftovers” smash burger lol. Didn’t have all the ingredients I like for loading up my burgers so used what I had. Homemade buns from the freezer, carmelized onions, leftover overpriced guac from my fajitas the other day and some marble cheddar and 2 patties roughly 1/8lb ea. Beef is 70/30 tons of flavour. Next time going all out with some bacon and other things.

Other pic is general tso/tao chicken from a local spot that I like. Comes with some rice and veg not pictured.

14 Likes

unfortunately she is no longer among us, but her memory, these things bring her back to life from time to time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks,it was pretty lecker ! the Legs i got from a lokal ButcherShop. it´s saltet/cured and slightly smoked.

that Burger does look goood :yum:…i´m gonna hit the Dinner tomorrow

3 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t get out much. @Prince nice. Everyone food looks great.

1 Like

Chicken Alfredo

16 Likes

12 pack

14 Likes

Good Eats folks…

Veggies from the garden

26696665850~2

13 Likes

Is that a fish pizza :thinking:

2 Likes

Anchovies are one of my favorites on pizzas. Has to be home made pizza though.

1 Like

this was in the bag of weed I found in the drawer and smoked. This stoner gets a treat :rofl:

10 Likes

Fish with cheese and tomatoes cooked on the grill indirect heat…I just kinda made this with ingredients I had…Its was delish folks.

4 Likes

Looks really good.

2 Likes

Been waiting for your fast food kicks for today. :joy:

1 Like

So funny. I made a cart for them. A kit looked like a train.It was their display. I refused it. Years ago.

1 Like

What are they stuff with.

…stuffed with?? theres nothing stuffed in this pic!

1 Like

Looks like the chicken is stuffed. Look at what you called it. They look huge and delicious. Thought they where stuffed with something. I have had deboned chicken before and stuffed with rice.

2 Likes

With chicken meat! :stuck_out_tongue:

I could be mistaken but this thread really seems to have blown up in the past year or so and has become one of my favourite threads (sometimes least fav while hungry) on the entire site.

Could only imagine the amazing food and weed at an OG cookout :joy:

4 Likes

I like it. This one and the music.

2 Likes