What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Looks delicious :yum: nice I will have to try this. Damn Iā€™m stoned as heck. Now Iā€™m hungry af.

4 Likes

Just put eggs on to boilā€¦God Iā€™m easily influenced. No wonder I couldnā€™t say no to the pot! :joy:

4 Likes

I still had Salisbury steak on the brain but then I also wanted Swedish meatballs. Somehow cafeteria style food seemed delicious today.

So I made a hybrid. Swedish spiced Salisbury steak with onion cream gravy.

Itā€™s fusionā€¦yesā€¦thatā€™s it. Swedish/American fusion cuisine. Flavour wise itā€™s a perfect IKEA clone.

I ate too much.

11 Likes

Itā€™s like you live across the street from an Ikea or something. :laughing:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s always some horrible driving to laugh at across the way. Every. Fucking. Minute.

I hate going there so I donā€™t. Like a rat in a maze at a nightclub surrounded by mass produced offgassing consumer crapola.

But they do have $.75 hot dogs. At Canadian tire they are $6 and itā€™s 100 meters away. Go figure.

4 Likes

I use the staff doors and no one says anything. They donā€™t pay them enough to care I guess :laughing:

1 Like

Because of Covid they have extra staff to stop you from doing that.

One way in one way out. Enjoy your death trap! :face_vomiting:

Stuffed shells

16 Likes

Tonight, Ill be having Stuffed Peppers!

17 Likes

Remember that roast I made the other day?

Well, Mrs. Pigeonman made a loaf of bread from scratch because thats how she rolls so hereā€™s what ended up happening!

15 Likes

Home-cooked is the best in both ways, the perfection with the satisfaction of making the meal.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how she drinks this stuff:

Iā€™d rather drink cough syrup soda.

Yuck.

4 Likes

BRIO IS AWESOME.
SHEā€™S THE CORRECT ONE HERE!

:laughing:

2 Likes

Chopped sirloin, homemade potato salad & green beans sauteed with onions, garlic and diced jalapeno peppers all from my gardenā€¦best part of this meal is the green beansā€¦

8 Likes

Damn! Iā€™ve got the serious munchies looking at all these plates.

1 Like

Same here. Looks good. @saxo that looks delicious.

2 Likes

Shrimp,ā€¦butter, salt, garlic and basil

13 Likes

I donā€™t eat seafood but that looks awesome @Pawsfodocaws .

1 Like

@Pigeonman it was very good. Went well after a joint of orange og.

3 Likes

12 Likes