What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

These are deviled eggs if I’m not mistaken, though I have been mistaken before.

15 Likes

so why is something so heavenly called deviled eggs? :confused:

6 Likes

@Herbie Cause when it comes down to the last one, the :smiling_imp: comes out and it’s a fight to the death for it :joy:

7 Likes

Yes. Scallops. Weak sear on them.
Cooked by ex-coworker from tech days.

5 Likes

I remember “where is that little devil” being directed at me after cleaning off a large plate full of deviled eggs when I was 9. :japanese_goblin: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

This stoners favorite potato salad.

3 Likes

“How did you eat SEVEN eggs?”

I have a similar experience :joy:

4 Likes

Looks great mate, I whipped up a Chana masala this week love my curries

con frozen margarita

13 Likes

All quesadillas come folded over here

1 Like

A traditional Costa Rican plate, black beans, rice, fried plantains and pico de gallo

Next morning the leftovers transformed nicely into a breakfast burrito

Caribbean hot sauce on all

17 Likes

Looks awesome I’m out of likes,…

1 Like

LoL black beans and rice are on the basis of my diet and yours look delicious :drooling_face: :v:

1 Like

Looks tasty.

Desayuno tipico I crave sometimes.

Are those scallops? Lol

1 Like

Step 1:

Step 2:

I thought I would have a Salisbury steak but I found pork chops instead. I should’ve added cream to the mushroom gravy. But still nice.

Step 3:

13 Likes

I was able to lock the door and get a quick pic…it was pretty close though! :relieved:

8 Likes
2 Likes

They’re a land-based ovarian scallop alternative for those who don’t live near the ocean. :chicken:

4 Likes

Turkey Sub:

13 Likes

Present Pigeonman is making dinner for Future Pigeonman :smiley:

Step 1: Preheat oven to med high. Wash meat, pat dry, coat in salt & pepper, push-it real good.

Step 2: Bring cast iron pot up to high heat, add oil, brown meat on all sides:

Set aside and let rest whilst you veggies!

Step 3a: Dice up veggies…

Step 3b: Add them to the burnt pot bits…

Step 3c: Add a fuck tonne of mushrooms and continue frying it up until the pot is cleaned of the burn which is now flavour in the veg.

Step 4: Walk out into your backyard to your bay laurel tree to collect a fresh leaf for the meal. Don’t forget to thank your flavourful evergreen friend for the leaf!

Step 5: Mix up your spices; here I have: salt, pepper, oregano, clove, allspice, cinnamon, parsley, fennel seed & caraway seed. These I ground into a medium texture and then tossed into the veggies which have rendered out most of their water content.

Step 6: Remove the veggies from the pot and replace with the meat. Place the freshly picked and washed bay leaf on top of the meat.

Cover the leaf and meat with the veggies and cover.

Place in preheated oven and let the magic happen for 1hr per lb of cow flesh.

(*our oven doesn’t work so i do all my oven work in this convection/toaster oven.)

This one took 3hrs in the oven for it to smell perfect as the house started to smell of caramel and spice. I took it out of the oven and opened it to check on it and for this photo;

It was then closed back up and put back in the oven which is now turned off. The radiant heat will continue making the magic happen and then I’ll put it in the fridge in a few hours before passing out.

Tomorrow I’ll pull out the meat; cut it cold, make a gravy with the veg, and then soak the slices in the broth to then go along side bread or potatos… I haven’t decided yet, but then again that’s Future Pigeonman’s problem. :smiley:

13 Likes