What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

What is this? Some kind of fruit?

1 Like

Suddenly PB&J isnā€™t cutting it.

3 Likes

ā€˜Twas a peach.

Could go for a peach right now seeing as I need twenty characters.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any likes left but holy hell! Bravo.

3 Likes

Lol. no worries mate I must have eaten an entire heard worth of steaks pan fried just like you have prepared. . itā€™s all just in the lighting and angles .:grin:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like the Costco vegetable pack in that pot, recognize the yellow carrots anywhere lol.

2 Likes

Gonna throw a curve ball hereā€¦what are your favorite strange condiments?
I dont have anything too weirdā€¦love, Love, LOVE! my Keenā€™s Hot Mustard!!!

9 Likes

ā€¢Half-eighth of Etoh oil, decarbed at ~240f for <40 min.

custard made with:
ā€¢Sweetened condensed milk,
ā€¢Extra-strong coffee,
ā€¢<1cup Good cocoa powder

Simmer until it coats the back of a spoon.
Temper a handful of egg yolks.
Bring temperature back up while stirring constantly,
salt to taste, cool immediately.
Add 1 box yellow cake mix, I chose Dunkin Hines or whatchamacallit.
Sprinkle all your favorite stoner toppings, I chose cookie crumbles.
(Do you all across the pond call cookies cookies, or are cookies biscuits? :thinking: )

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty serious about hot sauces and mustard! Those are some of my current favorites. Never had much respect for Dijon mustard until I had Sir Kensington. Very sharp flavor and smooth creamy texture. The Burgundy mustard is excellent too - not as sharp, but more complex. Always like to have a good belizean style hot sauce around, and the gringo leans more toward a Mexican style but with more heat and habanero flavor.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a deal on them porterhouses did you live outside the US cause the only way that bad mofo is ten bucks in the show me is if you get them crackhead deals :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::wink: but for real though

1 Like

Nice presentation I bet itā€™s even plated that well when itā€™s just you eating

2 Likes

@Tappy I love hot mustard and if you like hot sauce check this out itā€™s mustard based and goes great on anything especially burgers and as a sauce for Buffalo chicken pizza. Amazonā€™s price is crazy high to the point that maybe I should open up a Amazon storešŸ¤”

2 Likes

Already ate both of em, probably gunna grab two more before the sale ends Wednesday. :joy:
5.99/LB!?

2 Likes

How you gonna have beef cheaper on the east coast then it is in one of the biggest beef producing states LMAO thatā€™s great thatā€™s like ground Chuck price here lol

1 Like

I call cookies, cookies. I call scones and those cheesy garlic ā€˜biscuitsā€™ at red lobster biscuitsā€¦lol.

1 Like

Gonna get some Sybergs and some Sir Kensingtonā€™sā€¦the SK Iā€™m getting just because of the name. Fuckinā€™ great!
Sriracha is good, but after drowning my food in it for the last 10 years, Iā€™ve gotta switch it upā€¦

1 Like

Holy. Shit.

These might be the best cookies Iā€™ve ever had in my life.

3 Likes

Your coffee looks like mine :yum:

Mushroom ravioli and tomato sauce, asparagus, garlic bread and some Moroccan and Kalamata olives from the Italian market up the canyon.

Wish I was eating that tonight.

7 Likes