What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

That soup looks amazing, I need to try making some. Your wife’s plate looks good too. I just ate the other half of those pork chops but that soup, I really want some :rofl:

2 Likes

You could make some tandoori fish out of that badboy

2 Likes

I had no choice don’t like my wife’s cooking :rofl:

3 Likes

@anon98660487 :

1 Like

That looks delicious. I like cooking at home sometimes I don’t care for the heat in the summertime. I’m definitely a big rice eater. Shrimp is one of my favorite things to eat. Fruit of the sea. It’s a shame some of that fruit ain’t worth eating

2 Likes

My wife tries she really does I’m a simple cook. Believe it or not I did go to school but I already knew how to cook I just wanted that certification. I got to say she made some good zucchini bread this summer but she has too much cinnamon and nutmeg and it kinda tears my stomach up. I like stuff like Turkish delight. I’m a big yogurt eater. Love me some good bread. Some olive oil and some peanut sauce I’m good to go

1 Like

Totally agree, those and 4 bean chilli stews, by day 5 they are awesome, I dont have a big enough pot to get more than 5 days of meals out of one creation lol.

5 Likes

This is what happens when I make Gumbo :smiley:

3 Likes

@anon98660487 had a early lunch. One Love

12 Likes

Potato-Chicken-Broccoli Cassarole…take away

17 Likes

Tonights meal same as the last 3 lol.

Paneer Kadai Masala.

Just messing with the ingredients atm, we have onions, tomatoes, cauliflower, carrots and spinach. Now I am adding Kale and swiss chard, both have wonderful amounts of vits and minerals and flavonoids to help boost your heart and brain health and immune system. Also in for the first time is Black Cumin or Nigella Sativa seeds, they seem to have no flavour and are quite hard, but they have some amazing beneficial properties, studies from India show it works better than invermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and two other antivirals when combined with honey. I will be adding it to all my curries in future.

14 Likes

Coconut milk works good with curry

2 Likes

Chicken wings :grin:

20 Likes

9 Likes

This is not the first time I’ve crammed something into a chicken’s butt but don’t ask any questions:

Rosemary Lemon roasted chicken.

17 Likes

But did the chicken feel anything?

J/K! :laughing: :laughing: :chicken: ʘل͟ʘ

5 Likes

No it was dead just the way I like it.

3 Likes

WELL MET.

5 Likes

Homemade happy hour food at my house…

20210817_170414
20210817_170353

16 Likes

Beef Stroganoff was bored today
Have to say tried this today,next time I won’t put dill or parsley in it it was kinda sour…

16 Likes