What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Well nothing fancy just some leftover Sausage from camp cooked up in some onions in butter with salt and pepper splashed with some ketchup and grated pepper jack …had to use the last of the hot dog buns sick of them going moldy …a five pack would be perfect

8 Likes

Pork chops cooked in cream of mushroom with some spices and some basil, came out perfect. Was very good after smoking some sativa dabs,…

17 Likes

I love when you’re high and you just wanna cook

2 Likes

I get high specifically to cook sometimes :laughing:

5 Likes

Shrimp Bisque made by me:

Shrimp Risotto made by Mrs Foreigner

15 Likes

Soup looks pretty damn good probably a 10 dollar bowl in a restaurant .

4 Likes

Most chefs in restaurants are high while they cook your meal… trust me I know haha

6 Likes

As long as it tastes good who cares high while working makes it not seem like actual work .
I wouldn’t know but just saying lol

3 Likes

Thanks man. I tried to put a dollop of cream on top but it sunk to the bottom so I just mixed it in :shushing_face:

Not a bad use for what might otherwise be garbage.

3 Likes

Curry looks great mate. I’ve been on the temporary Batchelor diet too lately, tonight will be the 4th night of curry this week. Good thing it’s my favourite food and gets better everyday. Curry and soup are probably the only meal when eating it freshly cooked is not the best option. If I’m organisined I’ll make a curry and let it sit for 24hrs before eating it.

2 Likes

I learnt that when I was cooking too, lol. Although I was cooking bar food not those insanely nice looking high dollar dishes I see you putting out! Props @FattyRoots

2 Likes

This week’s breakfast/brunch plates. Similar ingredients on each just a different twist

I hope I’m not disrespecting tradition @Oldtimerunderground with cooking my chickpeas with chipotle and blending sun dried tomatoes in to my hummus

Locals serve this plate with corn tortillas but I like to rock the sour dough toast

Another day, another breakfast burrito

17 Likes

Those were cheap mate less than $10 a plate but I appreciate the comment:) I used to surprise myself sometimes with what I’d pump out of that little trailer.

3 Likes

That sounds delicious! Now you got me hungry with those plates, lol.

Is that plantain in the last one? :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Just like your plants are making me want to pop seeds haha, got to hold off though till Mexico. We found a place to live… moving in January :slightly_smiling_face:

I think food will taste better with an ocean view:)

Yes my bro sweet plantains, love them

4 Likes

I’ve seen a bunch of your plates, you have me sold on presentation most of the time lol,… looks like good eats

3 Likes

And nothing wrong with bar food bro, I love me some chicken wings and burgers

4 Likes

It was a restaurant bar in a golf course, so we did a bunch of things. Breakfast lunch dinner,… sliders, all of the above! :laughing:

4 Likes

Been almost 25 years after finishing culinary school so I’d be an embarrassment if I couldn’t throw down a little bit haha, but thanks again. I can see you’ve got the skills too, those stuffed jalapeños look proper mate :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Hey I appreciate the compliment, I’ll definitely be putting up some more dishes! Really love this thread!

2 Likes