What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

She says what happened to your cooking. I said look at me. I donā€™t eat like a army anymore.

2 Likes

Been there also. Had a 700 lb cleaned hog. It got up after being shot twice. Once in the head between yours with compressed air. Didnā€™t phase him. I had to give him a shot behind the ear tried to turn arm off. It throat was cut. He got up like it wasnā€™t nothing it was a good thing the chain was wrapped around his leg for the boil bath. The balls were as big as my head

3 Likes

I went boar hunting one time it was crazy they used dogs and gunsā€¦then they made be butcher their pigs lol

9 Likes

When you decarb the herb it makes brown butter/ tincture anything you use. :yum:

1 Like

Yes dogs. It was crazy. I did it a few times. Only once with some dogs.

1 Like

Nice. I love brown butter.

1 Like

I have some left over that I need to bake with soon,ā€¦im thinking tomorrow. :thinking:

1 Like

Damn I got cookies mixed in the Refrigerator. I forgot. I bet egg I soured them

Meat was kinda gamey,made some sausages from it

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what we do with black bearā€¦

1 Like

I see a little mold it will be ok

You can eat bears what colour is the meat

1 Like

You can and people do do it I donā€™t care for it at all. Are they Illegally killed for the urine

1 Like

Donā€™t eat that lol growing a fur coat

2 Likes

I had one got after me one time I wanted to pop a cap in it. The people I was with wouldnā€™t let me. Told me it was illegal. That the bear better be eating me.

That a good picture. Lol

1 Like

Was putting a roof on the ranch house,it was free hunting

2 Likes

Itā€™s red meat, we just prefer to make jerky and sausage with them,. We always have preferred deer and elk for cooking, Iā€™m not gonna lie Iā€™ve had a few mean bear steaksā€¦ but in our opinion itā€™s a big harvest of sausage. @anon98660487

1 Like

Bear in my opinion is so good especially some bear burgersā€¦predatory meat @anon98660487 you wouldnā€™t wanna cut up one of these greasy bastards cut off 90+pounds of fat on a little guy 40 lbs of meat if that ā€¦then you have to have it a couple degrees cooler then dear once meat starts to unchill can ā€œbearly ā€ hold that sucker to debone it

3 Likes

My favorite meat is some Canadian goose meat cooked medium with some butter, garlic and pepper. Cant wait for honker season!

4 Likes