What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Iā€™m getting into it this year! My buddy use to bring me goose jerky all the time it was killer

Thereā€™s a thread for this :expressionless:

1 Like

That looks delicious doug.!

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t sound right. I have friends that eat bear. I have heard that about bear meat. I have eaten raw seal one. A little peace. It was old it wasnā€™t fresh. I traded some steel for some can salmon, elk and clams. They offer it to me. I think it was more fat than anything. It was like Kobe beef. It looked like.

3 Likes

@Hemp Winters here a miserable bears pack on tons of fat during the winter

Interesting did the seal taste like blubber lol ?

3 Likes

It was fatty. Oily. I didnā€™t like it.

2 Likes

The can stuff was the bomb.

1 Like

Halibut. Was the best thing I had ever eaten at the time. I couldnā€™t get fried chicken but I could fry some halibut. Lol

2 Likes

Thatā€™d be something to try., wicked. Iā€™m going to be smoking some deer and bass all day tomorrow as well as making an elk roast :yum:. I really like bass, most donā€™t care for it.

2 Likes

I like elk. I like deer but I like female. You get those big a mule deer out there donā€™t you. You get those big a mule deer out there donā€™t you know you get some elk. I have seen some big one. Moose also.

2 Likes

Yes. And french fries some good white bread cut them a little bit of steaks and fry them I love some Bass snd brim. But I got to say my favorite fish of all times is fresh founder and grouper

1 Like

I eat sushi and sashimi. yellow fin high end fish. I donā€™t believe in wasting it. Some of the stuff they have now itā€™s terrible. Bed time. One Love

2 Likes

Poor bear :laughing: I know Iā€™m a butcher ,but Iā€™m a butcher with a heart lol,why do they kill them are they messing with people
Eating the locals

Meanwhile Cinderella is making pasta and meatballs :sweat_smile: wife was watching something on tik tok next thing she has me
Making meat balls,I used my own Italian sausage I made mixed it with some beef and some breadcrumbs and onions and the last of my cherry tomato sauce

Making some meat sauce as well,forgive the mess it gets wild when Iā€™m cooking plus itā€™s me cleans up afterwards

11 Likes

I went boar hunting a few times with my Bear recurve, compound bow and once with just knife and dogsā€¦I had a back up side arm when I hunted with a knifeā€¦Iā€™m not quite sure when but my town will be having a cookout by the lake and again we will having roasted pigā€™s headā€¦its gonna be a major feast folks.

Hereā€™s an old picture

6 Likes

9 Likes

Nice that looks like itā€™ll be great!

probably the true Covid Vaccine.

1 Like

pork and home fries. Shrooms

10 Likes

Love Filipino food.

I like it as well except for the chocolate meat lol I donā€™t like stuff made with blood except black puddingā€¦funny I make all the Filipino food and Iā€™m Irish lol

4 Likes