What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

First one had a couple major flaws. This one looks much better.

6 Likes

No soul food here… strictly Cajun

3 Likes

Jamie’s - Garlic steak sandwich and a Long Island.

7 Likes

Damn that looks bomb af. Is that mashed potatoes on a piece of lettuce tho? :joy:

1 Like

I think this qualifies as Pollo Guisado

5 Likes

That’s Tater salad via ice cream scooper. :laughing:

Lettuce, tomato, pickle, and a big old school wad of mayonnaise. Filet mignon between greasy buns.

http://www.jamiesbroadwaygrille.com/index.html

3 Likes

:yum:

6 Likes

Is that fish? Red cabbage and potatoes? Yum.

2 Likes

Ja …do you eat Carp ? lol

2 Likes

Some people do by smoking it. Most people won’t fool with them. I like catching them on a fly rod. Not easy but it’s a hoot when you hook one. They get big. Last one I caught was easily 10 lbs.

2 Likes

yup, i prever it smoked too! sometimes we do eat it cooked as well. it´s a traditionell NewYears Eve -Dinner over here.

2 Likes

Awesome. I worked in a restaurant that served German food. The chef was German descent and her husband was from Bombay India… So, they served German, Indian, and for some reason, they added Italian, too. I thought it was sort of weird, but they pulled it off well, and I got hooked on the German food. It was a fine dining place and I was waiting tables. Man, I loved that pickled red cabbage and the German potato salad. Jager Schnitzel with Muenster cheese… man, I miss that. Never had any good German food since.

I sure wish I could come visit. I bet you could hook me up with some good German country food! That would sure be a treat. Happy New Year buddy!

3 Likes

7 Likes

I eat a hellava lotta ramen but dont think I cook them what would be considered a normal way an I dont eat the really cheap ones ( ihit a local aisan market about every two months and buy by the case to savr qa little money) either most of the time I cook two different kinds I panfry( toast) them with the oil that comes with them really dark then add the seasonings before adding about half water they say to use and keep frying them till the waters all gone. gives the noodles a kinda rubbery texture I like so its not a soup like normal ramens

next time I cook some up ill post a photo!

3 Likes

GF’s daughter brought home appetizers. She’s not a stoner but her Mom likes to feed one.

DOH! Being a stoner I forgot I posted this yesterday!

7 Likes

homemade pizza

9 Likes

Homemade Pork n Chicken Chili and two ~Over-Easy

I over-cooked the yolks, but it is what it is. If I don’t like it I can get the fuck out.

6 Likes

Something escaped from my banana last night

5 Likes

…do not buy chinese bananas these days :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Probably a big spider.