What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Or a small snake. How big are demons?

3 Likes

Iā€™m making gumbo for fat Tuesday tomorrow

2 Likes

I have a buddy who collects cactuses, he ordered a large on online for his back yard. It was about 4 ft tall when he got it, transplanted it fine, but a few months later in the summer it would rattle and vibrate violently, when ever he walked past it in the yard. So he looked online to see what might cause this, but found nothing, so he called the local university, and spoke to a Botanical professor there. The professor told him to tell his family and neighbours to leave their houses, and said he was calling the fire services and to expect them shortly and he was coming straight over.

My buddy was confused but did as he was told, when the professor arrived the fire serviceā€™s were there, also looking confused, until he got a flame thrower out of the trunk of his car, and walked into the back yard and torched the cactus.

Inside the cactus were about 30 spiders all curled up dead now, when he stretched them out they were the size of a dinner plate, and quite poisonous.

Apparently when they get fully grown the pressure they create causes the cactus to burst open throwing them out for several feet :frowning:

7 Likes

DAMN!! I never heard of that. ā€¦ DAMN!!! ā€¦HOLEE ā€¦:flushed:

2 Likes

Yeah you will never look at a cactus in the same way, I dont for sure lol.

1 Like

thatĀ“s creepy for sureā€¦but i coulnĀ“d even sleep well with a cocoon-banana in my kitchen lol

3 Likes

Chicken and pork with rice from local supermarket.

2 Likes

Making a pot of beef stew because itā€™s cold again. Half of the potatoes are Yukon gold and the other half sweet potatoes. I havenā€™t made this in a long time and this recipe is turning out good so far. Sweet peas will go in at the end.

6 Likes

Like little crabs, or caviar.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some shady story there. I remember a movie about a tarantula infestation and the final scene had one of them sealed to ship in a pack of oranges.

1 Like

Couple of my friends have been calling it ā€œthe ectomorph.ā€ In addition to bananas, it enjoys Cheeriosā€¦
I put down a sprinkle of flower and got a few paw prints. Think my critter is a rodent. Possibly the one I heard chewing into my wall last week.

2 Likes

so you just need to get you a :snake: to get rid of that :mouse2: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m a vegetarian. Ate this for a snack just now during the Nashville vs Atlanta MLS game

4 Likes

:yum:

Burp!

7 Likes

SundayĀ“s Lunchā€¦

LambStew-WrappedDumplings-Brusselsā€¦ :drooling_face: ā€¦and bones to pick clean :yum:

5 Likes

Sunday dinner steak w onions and mushrooms :yum::cut_of_meat::plate_with_cutlery:

5 Likes

Sometimes I just gotta grab a gyro.

7 Likes

Oh man, I miss the Gyro. Where I grew up we had a large Greek influence and really in the Southeast in general. Wonderful Greek festivals and lots of great restaurants. That was a regular addition to my diet since they were so available. Gyro and fries just like your pic. Oh man I would sure love to have a Moussaka dinner at my favorite Greek family restaurant right now. Good memories.

3 Likes

Homemade fried shrimp Po-boy sandwich w/ lettuce, tomato, cheese, and tartar sauceā€¦ and a cold IPA.

11 Likes