What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

14 Likes

omg, dibs in some slices please :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

ps: Happy birthday btw, best wishes for you. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @Vertebrata !!!

5 Likes

Great holiday wknd. for a awesome Gathering…

My farmer buddy roasted this pig’s head…extra crispy skin and the best parts are the pig cheecks/jowls.

There were quite a few adventurous eaters yesterday, because there was no Balut left

15 Likes

Dang man that spread looks out of this world!!! Must’ve been some gathering!!!

5 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin @Pawsfodocaws. I think I would need at least 5-6 plates :joy: I don’t know if I could try the balut though. :thinking: @PhilCuisine how would you describe it, taste and texture wise?

4 Likes

I love it, been eating it since I was a kid…hard to describe.

They might have it at your local Asian Markets…

3 Likes

Might have to try a few, when the wife and kids ain’t lookin :laughing: They already look at me funny for all the weird stuff I eat :sweat_smile: My usual comeback is “What if this was a survival situation!??!!” :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy birthday mate :metal:t4:

31… still a pup haha

Those are the golden years, enjoy bro

6 Likes

Thanks bud,… I will do!!!

2 Likes

Good call, man! Whole spread looks incredible, but the balut really ties it all together👍🏻

2 Likes

Imo it’s like a hardboiled yolk and dark meat mixed. Every now and again you’ll get a little crunch from cartilage or bone, but very tender. Mind over matter when eating it. Still amazed that ppl are posting balut on OG lol🤝

3 Likes

NE Ohioans know

18 Likes

Looks like good take out no Swensons here .

3 Likes

Meal prepping the rest of the week. Lil shrimp soup.

shrimp-soup-shrimp-kebob

14 Likes

More steak, with fried up Chile pepper

17 Likes

Btw, if you ever see Balut at a market make sure you cook it…it has to be boiled…I just sprinkle a little salt & pepper on my Balut

4 Likes

Not everything has to put you in a diabetic coma I guess.

2 Likes

The amount of carbs in that, it won’t do your insulin resistance much good. Best to avoid grains. Hemp hearts are fairly high in protein, which also causes an insulin response depending on the balance of fats with it.

4 Likes

9 Likes