What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Frog legs and veggies from me gardenā€¦

10 Likes

Some Australian Wagyu ribeye and a spoiled boy. Prefer super fatty steaks more on the medium side. The steak was 18 oz so I cut it in half and will cook the other half tomorrow. Lil overdone on the edges but was still super good :drooling_face:

23 Likes

@neogitus awwww :heart_eyes: such a cute boy!!!

Seeing how much you love beef, this is what it would look like if you ever went toe-to-toe with a cow
20210905_214154

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

A fresh baked pignoli cookie from the Italian Bakery will always stop me in my tracks :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: All time favorite cookie by far.

15 Likes

Grew cherry tomatoes last year made a load of sauce,I donā€™t have room in my grow tents for them this year,San Francisco fog was killing them so I had to move them into a grow tent,have to say they grew crazy inside of the tent lol

4 Likes

My neighbor gave me some vegan
Non gluten rice Krispy treats the other night ,have to say was the worst experience of my life :rofl:being that I love cake and buns

8 Likes

My dog got so fat eating ground wagyu use to work in this high end butcher shop I take the grinds home for the dogs,vet made me out him on a diet.sheā€™s like what you feeding him Iā€™m like ground Wagyu

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the funniest thing Iā€™ve read in a while. What was their reaction to the wagyu comment?

1 Like

The old stink eye ,I still get them Kobe hotdogs as a treat ,assholes had boneless short ribs and Jasmine rice for dinner tonight ,Iā€™m glad I work in a butcher shop

1 Like

I wish I was on your dogs diet lol

I screwed myself with the dogs my old pitbull ate
Dry food mixed with beef stock,when he died only had the white dog and wasnā€™t planning on getting another dog,so started feeding him steaks and shit,then the pup came along so I couldnā€™t feed her dry food and the other one the good stuff itā€™s ridiculous how good my dogs eat,I couldnā€™t affair if I didnā€™t work in butcher shopsā€¦I donā€™t feed them veal ever donā€™t like that baby cow meatā€¦their bring new laws in for that soon and other animals expect your meat
And chicken to go up in price,well in California anywayz

3 Likes

NO I WANNA WATCH KUNG POW!

3 Likes

Shrimp har gow reminds me of jellyfish like to drown them in soy sauce

13 Likes

Dinner time!

18 Likes

Steak

23 Likes

Been making a bunch of these super lazy salads. Not sure why I havenā€™t been adding lettuce. Hasnā€™t even occurred to me, until now.

19 Likes

Save me some. A big bit. Lol

1 Like

Too late for this steak. But weā€™re having deer steak :yum: in a day or soā€¦

2 Likes

That also looks like it would make a super tasty sandwich. Now thatā€™s a versatile meal.

2 Likes

This was my cake for my birthday. Red Velvet with cheese frosting

21 Likes