What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Shadey, ladies and gents. Heā€™ll be here all week. Be sure to tip your bartender :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

15 Likes

A nice variety for the munchies

15 Likes

:open_mouth:
:open_hands:

2 Likes

Are those mini burgers!? Feeling fat just looking at that spread lol

2 Likes

Yes they were. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

MuscovyDuck with Dumblings & fried Carrotsā€¦

8 Likes

I used to keep Muscovy ducks when I had a horse ranch. They donā€™t quack obnoxiously like other ducks, and they eat their body weight in flies every day. I imagine they are tasty too!

This used to be a plate of ā€œMexican Friesā€ - french fries topped like nachos, I think of it as Mexican Poutine :canada: - but we destroyed it. This was after a round of disc golfā€¦

6 Likes

Had beef adobo for breakfast lol wife made it,canā€™t remember last
Time she cooked Iā€™m surprised she knew were the pots was
,my taste is gone it was probably good ate it anywayā€¦she let
The meat sit in Coca Cola

4 Likes

We make a mean Dr pepper pulled pork :yum:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Beef, deer, elk?

1 Like

Nothing like a good BJ :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m super disappointed that my food dehydrator broke after only a few uses. I bought a cheapo 10 tray off amazon and the fan stopped working and when I went to check on a full batch of beef all I could smell was burnt plastic (even though the thing was mostly steel) so I tossed all the beef and tossed the entire dehydrator.

I really want another one but am paranoid it wonā€™t last. Most of them honestly seem so cheaply built itā€™s hard to know which one to get. And the commercial ones are in the thousands and arenā€™t even that big.

I am on the lookout for a full size stove that has the option to buy/put more than 2 or 2 racks in it, kinda making it a massive food dehydrator but I havenā€™t found any yet. Iā€™ve seen some things on amazon that are stacked stainless screens but most of them are round and small. Iā€™ve also seen stacking cooling racks on top of each other spacing them apart with crumpled aluminum foil but I havenā€™t tried that.

2 Likes

This batch is deer!

2 Likes

Right on, Iā€™m thawing a deer roast as we speak!!!

1 Like

Check out my new stove!! built in air fryer and dehydrator. I love my dehydrator, I use it relentlessly to dry my peppers and make seasonings. But having it in the oven is so convenient. I cannot wait to get this thing in a few days!!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Samsung-30-in-6-0-cu-ft-Slide-In-Gas-Range-with-Air-Fry-and-Fan-Convection-in-Fingerprint-Resistant-Black-Stainless-Steel-NX60T8511SG/313928509

2 Likes

Ohhh girl. We stuff ours with sour cream, jalapeƱos, deer sausage and wrap that puppy in bacon lol. Overkill on the deer roast.

1 Like

making ground deer chili for dinner, almost done!

7 Likes

I want something like this but with the option to put say 10-20 racks in it specifically for dehydrating considering you only need like 1 inch of space between racks when making jerky I could see myself fitting a ton of meat in there if there was an option to buy spare racks/notches to fit them very close together.

Even with my 10 tray dehydrator I could never make enough in one batch to feed me for even a week, I eat the stuff like an animal :stuck_out_tongue:

I like that home ovens are starting to come out with ā€œair fryā€ settings like commercial ovens. Air frying is just a fancy marketing term for convection with high fan. I got to use rational combi ovens in school and if you accidentally put the convection fan on too high, depending on what youā€™re cooking the parchment paper or batter etc would go flying everywhere but my god did it cook everything perfectly.

I wanted one until I realized they need 3 phase power.

3 Likes

Lol, sorry if I have mistaken youā€¦but Iā€™m a guy. Ha. I throw in jalapeƱos, carrots, potatoes, and spices as well as some stew meatā€¦ then we slow cook it for a day or soā€¦ havenā€™t tried throwing in bacon :upside_down_face: sounds delicious. :yum:

2 Likes