What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

My guess = OCD inspired cheese strings pulled apart, braided and then presented.

2 Likes

Ja, smoked cheese strings from Czech Republic

2 Likes

Now I want to try some of that wasabi spread.

4 Likes

I rinsed the beef liver with water. I used steak seasoning, garlic powder and salt and put the liver into covered container in the refrigerator for 4 hours.

Slice 2 medium red Italian sweer onions and cook 5 minutes in frying pan using half stick of butter on low hear. Remove onions with tongs and place in plate.

Dredge seasoned liver in self-rising flour and cook until brown on each side. Add more butter if frying pan becomes dry. Place browned liver on plate with onions.

Add cup of water to empty frying pan and mix with drippings from the browned liver. Add onions and browned liver to the frying pan. Add enough water to cover liver. Place lid on frying pan.

Continue cooking on low heat unti liver is tender. Stir often to prevent flour and onions sticking to pan. The flour and butter will give you a rich brown gravy.

I used the onions :chestnut: that were in the kitchen. Use what you like :+1:

1 Like

definitely want some wasabi spread too. :open_mouth: mind = blown. Fancy string cheese too!!

2 Likes

I’ve been making my own homemade pizza for over 13+ years…made this earlier this week…all veggies are from my garden…

12 Likes

they sold em as smoked cheese braids ,i just put em on the plate.
the cross-shaped arrangement just happend accidently…i´m atheist :wink:

3 Likes

That looks good the wife ordered in pizza last night. I finished off a 4 day curry, I think I may make a cauliflower base keto pizza for myself tonight.

2 Likes

I make my own pizzas now too!! But only ever get peppers, basil and tomatoes to use. costco everything else.

12 Likes

It’s one of those days :joy:

9 Likes

:yum:

8 Likes

Bean pies :pie: :yum:

7 Likes

making up for the candy tonight lol

10 Likes

Some one sells these on etsy for like $80 lol. I’m soooo interested! but not $80 interested.

1 Like

They are like lava in your mouth but you can’t stop eating them :fire:

7 Likes

I see the “he says”, and the “she says”… but where’s the “bullshit”?

2 Likes

Pork belly roll and then some…there’s a town party today by the lake but it’s mostly for kids, rubber duck race, popcorn, hot dogs & fish sandwiches it’s not for me…so we decided to have small party at my friends house…I made the pork belly & meat on the sticks…oh btw, not having alcohol at the town party was the big reason to have our own gathering. Beautiful day for a get together…

16 Likes

Looks delicious. What are the moules cooking in?

2 Likes

Their shells :joy:

4 Likes

Veggy burger, mushroom, fetta cheese and chili omlett, with a big salad of luttuce, tomato, spring onions, crushed walnuts, pumpkin seeds, more fetta, olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar.

12 Likes