What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Yumm! Do you put sour cream in yours? I make a pretty decent P soup as well ! We should swap recipes! Lol

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an epic dish you had there :yum: niceā€¦I need this now!!!

1 Like

Gettin late, been a rainy night, Mrs Helios has to work tomorrowā€¦ Iā€™m staying up late and starting a sketchy sesh. After I eat this lemon cake. :yum:

Now I need some music to start my seshā€¦ got the KSC vs ravens game on mute.

10 Likes

That lemon cake looks as good as pumpkin everything.

1 Like

@Breelie soā€¦ terrible?

More for me!

1 Like

I always use the usual veggies, rice, cheese, meat, water chestnut for crunchā€¦I dont really use ground meatsā€¦I use small chunks of meats, pulled pork, chopped beef brisket etcā€¦these had pork, prosciutto and 3 different Italian cheesesā€¦the peppers & veggies are from my garden of course.

4 Likes

Nice. I was raised on ground beef or deer, never diced meat. I did make a shrimp fried rice stuffed bell, and it was pretty good and well liked. Water chestnuts are a good idea if you cant fit in some finely diced ginger. I actually never have crunch in mineā€¦ but usually people top with ketchup at the end, with the ground me, almost treating it like hamburger.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Yes, I did that tooā€¦I can always go to a restaurant and get the usual dish but I rather make up my own recipe and step it up a notchā€¦look at my chicken and waffles, I didnā€™t want to use regular country fried chicken so I marinated my chicken insteadā€¦a lot of famous chefs make their own version of regular dishesā€¦I cooked okras fried and stewed but what if I stuffed the okra with meat, cheese etc. and then wrap it in lumpia wrappers, I have a picture of it on this threadā€¦well guess what folks it was delicious and everyone loved itā€¦I love to experiment when it comes to cooking food, just like I love experimenting when it comes to hydroā€¦

7 Likes

Haha same here! I just make things up, invite people over, every one wants recipe and Iā€™m likeā€¦ MAYBE I can recreate that. Cooking is just ridiculously fun and my stress relief for sure. Havenā€™t gotten too creative yet with growing, need more confidence I think. But I apply the same cooking logic to crafts. I have to post the one Iā€™m about to finish, itā€™s a Pennywise wreath! :ghost:

3 Likes

What do you have growing in there!? I definitely like the idea of being able to see/watch root health.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s weed in thereā€¦Iā€™m not gonna buy high priced items just so can keep up with the Jonesā€™sā€¦ Itā€™s OK to use items laying around the house as long as you know the basic principal on how hydro worksā€¦ I know its clear plastic folks so instead of buying black paint I just cover my containers with black plastic garbage bagsā€¦I keep it very simple folks and it worksā€¦I donā€™t buy high priced air pumps I just buy aquarium air pumps from wally world and I just use cat litter buckets wrapped in black plastic bagsā€¦BTW, I have $6-7 aquarium pumps on each of my buckets that have been working for over 3 yearsā€¦getting airstones from eBay is cheaper, you donā€™t need the air diffusers that cost over $10 eachā€¦sorry for the long reply folks.

Future hydro bucket

6 Likes

i really donā€™t like the regular hanuta but those bars are great! imo they taste like knoppers somehow :yum:

1 Like

Genau, I do also prefer the bars bevor the orig. Hanuta. Did You tryed the Knoppers Bars?

1 Like

I donā€™t have my glasses on for you. You must be making liquor now. What else do you do man. Lol joking

2 Likes

Hemp, I wish I knew how to make moonshine so I can utilize all these figs that I have been harvestingā€¦ I actually donā€™t do anything and do everything/anything I want to do, I retired when I was 45 yrs. old and now Iā€™m pushing 60ā€¦

1 Like

I may be able to help you with that little problem. Itā€™s not that hard to do. Iā€™ll get back with you on this

2 Likes

I was looking at this stillā€¦not sure if Iā€™m gonna get it thoughā€¦Iā€™m gonna go to the bar now, today is my partying/drinking and smoking dayā€¦:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

8 Likes

Shrimp scampi!

16 Likes