What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

I made my own. It was a lot cheaper then store bought. It was fun for a while but stopped using it about 3 years ago

1 Like

Sirloin tip roast with veggies.

18 Likes

Not going to disappoint!!

Hey btw where are the seeds coming from? Our mail here has been strangeā€¦ I had a usps mail from etsy redirectedā€¦ came from florida, redirected to freaking minnesota lol and then here. Mail during hurricane all went to Missouri to wait. I feel like I am still missing like a week of mail somewhere lol.

1 Like

Ontario Canada, so it might take a bit!

2 Likes

I just ateā€¦. But now I want that lol

2 Likes

I do a bigger than needed roast so kids get robeef sammiches for skool.

4 Likes

A bowl of raspberries, in whipping cream and natural yoghurt, with a keto chocolate chip cookie broken up and a weed keto brownie for good measure :yum:

12 Likes

How fast can you get to Guelph?

It just went into the oven.

2 Likes

17 hours and 34 minutes lol set it on low I can make it for lunch @Yetigrows

2 Likes

I could use this for dessert.

2 Likes

Does look good

2 Likes

Yep! Good. That actually makes me worry less. I have to call the post office tomorrow and as where in Narnia my mail is being hoarded lol. They can keep the bills though.

1 Like

Lunch tomorrow is veal chops. Lol.

3 Likes

dessert

11 Likes

I take a bit of that. The water melon. I mean.

1 Like

Some spam and jalapeƱo sammiches and a deer roast for tomorrow :yum: donā€™t worry thereā€™s meat under all those veggies!!!

10 Likes

I could never get into spam lol butā€¦ as a kid I ate many veenie weenie and mayo, or just tomato, salt/pepper and mayo sandwiches with dad.

3 Likes

Spam, beenie weenies, and Vienna sausages are what I have always had in my pack hunting and fishing. Growing up doing a ton of it, and still going I find I stick to these things, Iā€™m quite fond of spam. Not many are, a lot of people do not like Vienna sausages eitherā€¦

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ I could, but donā€™t eat them any more, but Iā€™m just a food snob now and all about fresh flavors. And trying to grow as much of what I eat as possible. But, most of my fish/meat come from myself or family, except the shrimp :frowning: but I know where they come from at least!

1 Like

We buy a beef and split it between two families, as well as hunt every year. We do quite a bit of fishingā€¦ lots of craws in trap potsā€¦ and Iā€™m planning on getting my outside gardening to a sustainably ok level where I can get fresh greens all the timeā€¦ But thats after we plant a orchard put in a house and a whole mess of landscaping lmao!

1 Like