What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

7 Likes

This brings back memories wow. Looks great. :drooling_face:

1 Like

I got these when I was a kid. I thought it was neat to be able to eat the rice paper wrapping, lol.

4 Likes

You can buy all that stuff down the street from me

4 Likes

Spiral cut fried po ta toe. :yum:

11 Likes

Is that from covid mate?

3 Likes

Think I have a mild dose
Of it been going on 3 weeks I feel lot better now still no taste

4 Likes

I’m going to attempt to make a curry dish tomorrow. All your posts in here have been inspiring, as well as tempting, lol.

5 Likes

Curry is easy to make and it’s better the next day for leftovers

1 Like

Did you try that burnt orange and brown sugar thing?

2 Likes

I’ve tried eating hot sauce couldn’t taste
It
And I don’t even like spicy food

4 Likes

They are easy so long as you have all the spices to hand, and as Irish rocker says the longer you leave them the better they get, I am making mine big enough for 3 days worth of eating.

Good luck.

1 Like

Some people are saying they burn an orange and mix the inside with brown sugar and get smell/taste back. Could be coincidence/ work, or be total bullshit lol. When I caught covid first time I couldn’t smell or taste for several weeks. Any time after it would just be diminished two days. But my gd did it suck. I couldn’t eat because all I could “taste” was salt. Eating anything taste like eating a jar of salt :triumph:

1 Like

Wings day today! Cajun spiced, ethiopian spiced, and garlic/lemon pepper! tossing on the grill.

18 Likes

Still have enough left for tomorrow too. It hit the spot.

18 Likes

Aw ya! Much deserved dindin.
Wifey said keg , I said nahhh I’ll get keg sauce lol

13 Likes

FInished product

No greens though, lol, forgot my mushrooms too.

All wrapped up in under an hour, pans cleaned. Dishes. Table .

Would have taken that long to drive downtown, find parking , get seated and get a drink.

12 Likes

Is that chickpeas, I like chickpea Dahls, good protein source, but a bit high in the carbs for me :confused:, a chilli and garlic hummus with a bit of lemon is very nice with pita bread, and a glass of wine or beer :wink:

I had a Vegetable Shashi Paneer tonight, I chucked in a load of fresh cilantro in it, as it was not so fresh lol and needed using or binning.

Apart from that bitterness it was very tasty, nice thick gravey with this attempt :yum:. Looks like all the others have, just a different shade of brown :joy:

12 Likes

Fancy plates Friday

15 Likes

Lazy man sandwich

15 Likes