What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talkin about!! Love me some hummus. My wife hates when I add anything to it and I have to keep a bit in the food processor when Iā€™m done, in order to try new blends. She was telling me she saw a vid where a guy made nutella hummus and we both had the same reaction :nauseated_face: lol. Thereā€™s some lines you just donā€™t cross :joy:

Lmao, I feel you, seems like that with alot of different recipes. Itā€™s all about those flavours though!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Itā€™s bbq friday!

17 Likes

My friend got covid over a year ago and still canā€™t taste anything, she couldnā€™t smell anything eitherā€¦ now she smells everything as a rotten gasoline type smell, sounds like a fucking nightmare. Hope you donā€™t go through that mate. As someone who works in the food industry like yourself it would be devastating.

3 Likes

Yummm seems very similar to my every lunch
But u also need ā€œa misturaā€
I missed the meat

Peace

2 Likes

Great minds mate, day 2ā€¦

9 Likes

Having no taste sucks even the weed lol

2 Likes

That would suck not to taste your smokeā€¦hope your doing alright.

Paws

2 Likes

I really need some ice cream right now. And I know I wonā€™t be going out for some. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I cry a little for you. I was dying. I lost mine and invited family for dinner and i could tell they were like, what the fuck happened, your dinners used to be the spot! And I wanted to quit life. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Doordash some ice cream!?

1 Like

Iā€™m fighting the option.

1 Like

Stronger than this human. Mexican place near-bye that has banana fried cheesecake with cinnamon ice cream and cheesecake filled churros. D:

1 Like

I need to see this when you get it,ā€¦ sounds really good. One time a friend of ours cooked an Asian dish and it was like banana cream rolls,ā€¦ wierd but definitely awesome.!

2 Likes

Itā€™s running weather lol I will run extra and get some Wednesdayā€¦ for the little one of course.

1 Like

Ooooā€¦ ā€¦that sounds like something I might not resist.

1 Like

Your so kind.

1 Like

Had a buddy and his wife over and this was tonightā€™s surf & turf supperā€¦stuffed chicken breastesess, shrimp & scallops, hush puppies and sea grapes saladā€¦btw, it was their 27th. Anniversary last Wednesday so I had to make it special and we ate outdoorsā€¦I also gave them a bunch of fresh figs to goā€¦

17 Likes

I have never seen sea grapes what do they taste like, where do you get it.

2 Likes

Yeah that would be my reaction as well, hummus with some olive oil and a bit of curcumin and or coriander is a nice mix as well.

2 Likes

Do you thinkā€¦ they maybe taste likeā€¦ grapes, from the sea!???

5 Likes