What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Burnt ends and brisket from the local food truck parked near my office

20 Likes

I have yet to max out all my likes/loves on O.G.

But I just had to stop and say this is the wrong thread to hold on your likes LOL

5 Likes

Honey season. Will copy and paste description from website from computer and edit it in.

This rare honey comes from 3000 acres of conservation wetland located in southern Ontario. The marsh wildflowers the bees visit include marsh cinquefoil, loosestrife, arrowhead, Joe Pyeweed, rose mallow, swamp milkweed, among others, giving this honey its unique flavour.

Golden in colour, Marsh Honey is a multifloral honey with a complex flavour. When eaten by the spoonful, it delivers an initial thick smooth sweetness, with hints of mocha, butterscotch, with a tangy finish.

16 Likes

Supper time…

9 Likes

11 Likes

Raisin bread and cold milk for this morning. @Prince That looks good

2 Likes

I’m sure you were full after eating all that.

1 Like

OMG. Do they sell in any GTA retailers? I see they offer free canada wide shipping but love to support local.

3 Likes

There’s apparently an Independent (Bullock’s) in Huntsville that carries some of their stuff but I don’t know if they’d have anything available besides the wildflower stuff. Otherwise most/all the other stores are local to Ottawa area. I’m lucky and I get it delivered by the owner by car instead of mail but I’m also very close by.

I think for the varieties other than wildflower best bet would be order online. The raspberry blossom and linden honey should be avail in oct according to them. Once the more limited varieties are gone they’re gone until this time next year. I discovered the marsh honey like 6 months ago and I’ve been patiently waiting for it to be available again which it finally is :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be grabbing some of the linden and raspberry blossom too when it’s in stock.

2 Likes

The Ramadan Bean Pie recipe is very good. I used spray attachment on kitchen sink and put the canned navy beans in a colander in the sink. Spray the beans until water runs clear. Used Wholly Wholesome organic wheat 9" pie crust. Eating the pie with a spoon :yum: :crazy_face: it’s good :+1:

11 Likes

Kavarma…Bulgarian Cuisine

14 Likes

Dave’s bread ,Avacodo Turkey burger
Thats all folks !!!

9 Likes

Late lunch…

Stuffed peppers…

11 Likes

14 Likes

My every morning go to breakfast. Quick and easy while getting dressed for work.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Not sure about the rest of you but typical coffee breakfast for me :slight_smile: Wait is coffee a meal, meh, sure it is.

9 Likes

I start every day with a good cup of coffee and a few joints.

7 Likes

I see your on the same breakfast of champs as me . Seldom eat in the mornings but I limit myself to 2 cups a day with the odd snuck in Tim’s if I head to the city.

3 Likes

A buddy of mine has one something like this and he said he was gonna give it to me…but now I don’t think I have enough fresh figs because I’ve been giving them away…

Problem solved…I went to Big Lots and bought all of their fig preserves…

7 Likes