What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

i realy like Fig Confitureā€¦best Jam ever!!!
first Time i had it,was 20yrs ago in Morocco.We did not got it in the Shops back then,but nowadays we can buy it in some Crocery Stores :yum:

grafik

4 Likes

I have one of those, they are pretty good. I can get 160 proof or 80% alcohol after my first run, and up to 90% or180 proof if I run through a second time at a lower temp. Takes a bit of time as it will shut off when it reaches temp, and then come back on when temp drops. Get the charcoal pouches that go in the head it improves the taste.

2 Likes

Depends how much cream you put in it :slight_smile:

Same as me, as I donā€™t eat until between 5 and 6 pm, I have one in the morning and another about 2pm with extra whipping cream, a bullet proof coffee as itā€™s called in the fasting community, takes the hunger pangs away, and doesnā€™t create an insulin response.

6 Likes

I thought bulletproof coffee had butter or mct added to it? Either way same thing I guess just less milk fat.

I donā€™t drink coffee but I put butter in my hot chocolate (I know, horrible for me haha) and people look at my like Iā€™m crazy. Butter is just 80% milk fat (or 82-86 for the fancy stuff) so the way I see it adding butter is very similar to adding 35% cream except I ALWAYS have butter on hand and almost never have whipping cream. Of course I donā€™t put nearly as much butter as I would cream though because of the diff milk fat content.

Iā€™ve actually never had a coffee in my entire life. Donā€™t know how I donā€™t sleep all day with how much weed I smoke :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah you can do butter or mct oil, I can get organic cream fairly cheap but organic butter is pretty expensive, I may give butter a try not sure about all the salt they add to butter affecting the coffee taste. Not worried about the salt content, new studies showing salt only affects blood pressure for 20 to 30 minutes before being flushed by the kidneys. Lack of salt actually causes insulin resistance they have found now.

2 Likes

Yeah, the past few years Iā€™ve been realizing a lot of the stuff I used to believe about diet/nutrition (since it was shoved down my throat my whole life by school/media/parents) is either not true or not totally accurate.

Yeah organic butter is insanely expensive. We get shafted in Canada for butter prices because our government manages the supply. I only buy unsalted since I can make it salted if need be and I only buy it when itā€™s on sale. Then I will buy a ton, 40-100lbs. Salty coffee doesnā€™t sound nice :stuck_out_tongue:

You can make butter from whipping cream too but I never found the effort/dishes to be worth it and I never get cheap cream itā€™s always like 6+ for one liter. I also rarely have cheesecloth on hand.

Iā€™m starting to see some companies and people pushing these glucose monitor things. Basically stays on your arm for weeks and tracks your insulin levels constantly.

2 Likes

I have seen those, I have been looking at blood glucose monitors recently, not that I have a problem, just curious what my blood sugar levels are like when doing longer than my daily 23 hour fasts.

I start to get a bit dizzy when standing up from an inclined position after about 96 hours of fasting. Sometimes feels like I am going to black out, blood pressure is usually low at that point in my fasts, around 110-100 over 70-60 so thatā€™s probably part of it.

2 Likes

Made pasta last night and some
Treacle garlic and Rosemary bread,wifes been the food tester since Iā€™ve lost my taste lol

11 Likes

Big lots has some pretty cool stuff sometimes

2 Likes

Wife wanted seafood, so:

Garlic shrimp and spicy pan seared scallops.

15 Likes

In the mail food. Hello Fresh not bad. @Yetigrows looks good

10 Likes

15 Likes

thatā€™s my brekkie every am. (currently sipping it now).

MCT oil, and a shaving or two of unsalted butter. I pull the espresso shot right overtop of all dat and stir as the machine brews creating a coffee so rich and creamy that it looks like Guinness.

5 Likes

I need to starve for a week and come hang out.

2 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

Finally my Calamondin tree has fruitsā€¦

7 Likes

Sammiches

15 Likes

You all are some bonafide COOKS.

I just a basic guyā€¦donā€™t get me wrong I love cooking . . But my partner is pretty plain lol so I cook some plain stuff.

I would be on the spicy international side all day every day

Just some chicken stir fry mix for some wraps / tortillas tonight

13 Likes

Looks good to me. Simple is best. Yea!

3 Likes