What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Iā€™m probably going to regret thisā€¦
but I gotta know how you made ghost pepper salt. :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yeah I would like to know as well please :+1:

2 Likes

I wonder if itā€™s a similar process to the sriracha salt iā€™ve made.

You take a sauce of the chilli you want to infuse and then add it a little at a time to your kosher salt (or similar large granule salt) in a bowl while constantly turning it over to coat the salt. Once itā€™s coated but not saturated you move the mass onto a foil covered baking sheet and do a low toast to dry it out. (or dehydrator).

Similarly so Iā€™ve made smoked salts by using liquid smoke in the same manner. Itā€™s great stuff and so easy to make; and make the house smell great when making it!

To be honest though, my preferred smoked salt making method is done by layering mesh sheets into my smoker, coating them evenly in salt, and then after misting them with distilled water from a spray bottle I put it in for a cycle. Once the cycle was done; I lifted it out carefully, re-sprayed, and did it again. You just keep on going until itā€™s the colour you want OR it doesnā€™t change anymore. A pinch packed a punch.

3 Likes

pozolƩ

11 Likes

Went to the Asian market and got theseā€¦I used to eat a lot of seaweeds back in the day when my mom was aroundā€¦man I miss her cooking, she was the best cook.

Something simple for dinner(lunch)

9 Likes

@anon98660487 it old. Itā€™s not the original book.

8 Likes

Thanks I donā€™t no if I would get around to using it and donā€™t want to waste it, thank you for the offer tho

It wouldnā€™t have anything to do with me whatsoever but thatā€™s cool it does come very nicely packed it comes in ice. Vegetables for better looking than what they have in the grocery store. The meat is all clean. I got other people that Iā€™ll give it to check it out your first one is free. You donā€™t have to get a card for me to get that for free

1 Like

Itā€™s a free meal for anyone I would sign up for it in a heartbeat you canā€™t go wrong. Dinner on Hemp. It beats going to the grocery store sometimes I canā€™t stand stinky people

1 Like

Thanks for the satay sauce recipe, I was thinking today of doing a Thai curry next, when the current one finishes tomorrow. I was thinking of doing paneer cheese kebabs in a satay sauce with it.

4 Likes

Well after reading through it looks like the topic should be ā€œwhat donā€™t stoners eatā€! Writing some ideas down btwā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. Itā€™s my bad. One love. I know you joking., Peace

2 Likes

Iā€™ll share more on my page lol.

2 Likes

I had some shity hotdogs. Iā€™m hungry. My friend had that. He gave it to me.

Seafood cebiche/ceviche (octopus, shrimp, oyster, and sea snail)

15 Likes

I know this is the food channel. Do not drink Samuel Adams Oktoberfest the pumpkin spice stay away from it do not drink it! do not go near the water. Lol Some of the nastiest shit ever had in my life

3 Likes

More late night breakfast :yum:

16 Likes

Those hotdogs are from hell I had today.

1 Like

Got a bit carried away with the pepper I see :thinking:

4 Likes

I love making breakfast for dinner :yum: canā€™t go wrong w bacon and eggs

3 Likes