What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

well thatā€™sā€¦ weird.

2 Likes

All you gotta do is call it ā€˜deconstructed hotdogsā€™ aand presto itā€™s a fancy starter

4 Likes

I donā€™t get whatā€™s wierd about chili dogs? I mean I cut it up, eh :smirk: it was dank af

5 Likes

i like how if youā€™re not stoned and go to the fridge and say ā€œthereā€™s nothing to eatā€, but then when you go stoned you find like 5 ingredients in a matter of seconds and turn it into something great. almost feels like youā€™re on a mission, lol.

4 Likes

Bro, youā€™re tellin me you ainā€™t never chopped up a bunch of hotdogs with the buns and covered em in provolone and chili??! Thatā€™s stoner cookbook 101! :laughing:

6 Likes

This guy gets it! Even called the provolone! :clap:

4 Likes

iā€™m craving my Chinese placeā€™s BBQ ribs. only problem is theyā€™re closed.

4 Likes

Out of likesā€¦ but the only thing missing was French fries.

Then itā€™s deconstructed hot dog poutine, next level!

5 Likes

Still, I wouldnā€™t challenge you in tug of war lol

3 Likes

Right! You have to have an alternate plan when your out of french bread and pepperoni. :wink: Good stuff!

2 Likes

Simple Garlic grilled Tiger Shrimps :fried_shrimp:

Tomorrow: Mini Stuffed Portobello with Tiger Shrimp, Rice n veggies, Garlic n Savoy & Cheese :cheese:.

12 Likes

Nice size also.

4 Likes

9 Likes

@PhilCuisine @Gpaw

Iā€™ve been on a ferment and pickling bent latelyā€¦think the leaves will be good either way ???

BTW, I just made a ghost pepper salt - good stuff !!!

:peace_symbol: -

5 Likes

13 Likes

you cant just post that without a cross section pic. it looks pretty good.

2 Likes

This looks like it was really good. Nice

2 Likes

I usually make this shape of loaf but the wife
Said try something different lol

10 Likes

You want one. Iā€™ll hit you up. I got one more card. All I got to do is send you a picture. We donā€™t have to trade information for that

2 Likes

I definitely could go for some of that bread. I like it just the way youā€™re eating it I love some good butter. I do like cream butter.

1 Like