What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

That is actually a good guess.
It does look like stewed down onions. I go one pound per serving.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

DING DING DING

I have a 12 pack of cloud candy, (cloudspin x Black Candyland) [comes with herm warning from @Purple-N-Hairy ]

Or a half pack of Cement Paralyzer (Cement Shoes x Paonia Purple Paralyzer) courtesy of @DougDawson

10 Likes

Looks lovely! Even has the sourdough bread bowl and cheese for fixins!

I’ll take the Cement Shoes x PPP, never grown any cult classics stuff and PPP seems to be an OG favorite!

3 Likes

DM me your addy-

And your card will be in the mail…

3 Likes

Nice @GlassJoeGrows .

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I don’t know why I thought it looked like mole originally; I went through my old photos and when I made mole about a year ago the base was pretty finely textured, see below:

5 Likes

The Cement Shoes is S1-

I’ve popped several, and each plant was different…

The pheno I dusted with Doug Awesome’s PPP, has a minty cookies flavor.

I wasn’t very impressed with the high initially, but after curing, the tops get me pretty stoned…

3 Likes

I don’t like the sound of that lol. I have a pack of cement shoes that I haven’t ran yet. I haven’t ran any of their gear so picked those because it sounded cool lol

2 Likes

PorkTongue-Potatoes-Onions

9 Likes

Yard bird, most ready! !:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

15 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Is that jam? Or is there a big tree hiding somewhere? Lol

2 Likes

@hemp yeah, it’s delicious :drooling_face: I was blessed with it not long ago. Been hiding it in the fridge :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Hell I’d be hoarding it too Looks like candy.

3 Likes

Lol, if my daughter found it, it would be gone same day :crazy_face:

4 Likes

With me around it would be.

2 Likes

Anyone else see the Eye of Horus?

12 Likes

Now I’m hungry. Lol.

1 Like

Organic beef farm in a nearby town was doing a fat sale before their new ‘inventory’ comes in. $200 for;
10 pounds of hamburg,
7 lbs of shanks,
10 lbs of short ribs,
and one liver.

At ~$7.50 / lb I literally can’t say no. I was thinking it might take a week or so to get it, and it was delivered the next day!

7 Likes