What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Nice deal, that’s a score

3 Likes

Was the fat yellow? @Worcestershire_Farms

3 Likes

That’s great beef. I bet Demi glaze was incredible. And some good bread

2 Likes

I’m not sure on the fat color, I’ll have to check.

I threw some hamburg in with the shank and made a 12 hour chili. Bomb af

3 Likes

I’m sure it had a good taste nothing like in a grocery store bought food

2 Likes

Yeah dude the meat tastes like it’s preseasoned.

2 Likes

Remember the movie Napoleon dynamite when he was drinking the milk some of the cattle got into the garlic same way with that beef. Peace bed time.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Supper…stuffed squid & pompano fish

20210924-221214

11 Likes

Yes I definitely see the eye n I’m not that stoned yet :laughing:, great score on the meat, looks like u’ll be posting some good eating pics I’ll be drooling in the corner :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Cauliflower soup with ginger, garlic and fried onions and a pinch of cumin all blended up. Then handful of asiago parmesan cheese on top.

Might be better with some heavy cream or yoghurt added next time.

11 Likes

Cauliflower soup is amazing! I haven’t had it in a while though. Guess what’s on tomorrow’s menu!
Thanks @Shadey!

3 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes

Spinach salad last night, with spring onions, tomato, walnuts and cashews, pumpkins seeds, olive oil and balsamic vinigar egg mayo and a cracker, and veggie burger fried onions and mushrooms.

Perfected my cracker recipe now, flax meal is out, as it makes it taste rancid. Once flax seed has been ground you only get a couple of weeks before the oil in it oxidises and goes bitter :nauseated_face:

So used almond flour at the same proportion instead, also adding spiced tomatoe rice paste gives them more flavour and a bit of heat. The oil in the paste helps make them more crunchy as well.

16 Likes

Fried chicken. Used homemade yogurt in place of the buttermilk. Fried in pork fat :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

Good Eats…Sunday Football…

19 Likes

Looks like a great time.

1 Like