What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

21 Likes

Gotta start the day right!

19 Likes

…i had a couple Brats for Supper…

…early or late,always yummy :yum:

16 Likes

10 Likes

That looks so good, I love cheese cake. I have had keto cheese cake that’s just as good or better as the real thing. A whole one would last a week :thinking: maybe not, if I get the munchies :joy:

2 Likes

Nice looks like mine.

1 Like

There always great, love em.

2 Likes

I do this with water and a pan when making fancy sandwiches too melt the cheese on the sandwich in the pan. Works great!

1 Like

Made my son a choc peanut butter cake for his bday, homemade peanut butter frosting (I’m not a big fan of peanut butter this frosting is amazing and super easy to make) the cake is box mix then I melt a can of choc fudge frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds to pour over the top decorate w Reese’s pieces and tada

15 Likes

Really cool way to Bake a cake!. Nice

2 Likes

OTUG’s Tabouli Recipe

Start by soaking a 1/2 cup of fine bulgur in hot water

For gluten free, you can swap it for cooked and chilled quinoa, or omit it entirely.

Then squeeze 2 lemons and put the juice to the side

Wash and buck 2 bunches of curly parsley off the stems

Dice the parsley up and place it in a bowl

Add a large onion - diced

Then 2 tomatoes - diced

Using a mesh strainer, rinse the bulgur with cold water, then squeeze the water out and add it to the bowl

Next comes the salt, pepper, and allspice. I use roughly a tsp. of sea salt, a 1/4 tsp. black pepper, and 2 tsp. of allspice, but you can adjust these to suit your taste.

Pour the lemon juice you squeezed

And some extra virgin olive oil. I eyeball everything, but would say it’s about 1/4 cup.

Give it a good stir to incorporate everything, and you have yourself some delicious tabouli!!

Serve with some pita bread to scoop it, or some lettuce for gluten free.

Enjoy! :grinning:

17 Likes

I freaking love love Tabouleh, first had it in a lebanese restaurant in Kabul Afghanistan, and fell madly in love, it’s like all I ate on my deployments besides almonds lol. I love making it during the summer with pita.

5 Likes

plato de desayuno típico

17 Likes

I fucking love fried plantains… those look delicious! I’d eat that for breakfast any day.

5 Likes

That does look good, never had plantain, I saw some today and thought it was sweet potato, what does it taste like :thinking:

2 Likes

@Shadey imagine if you crossed a banana, with a potato, lol. That’s what plantain taste like :joy: I love them though, especially when they’re nice and ripe.

6 Likes

I invented a new curry tonight lol.

I didn’t want to cook from scratch tonight, so had a scavenge in the freezer. Found some frozen cauliflower cheese left over from our Thanksgiving dinner.

Thawed it out in the microwave, then transferred it to a frying pan, added chilli flakes, baby spinach, cilantro, kale, half a cup of pickled Halepeno peppers, and some of the vinegar to add something sharp to the taste and a teaspoon of nutritional yeast for B complex vits.

I will be making this again :yum:

6 Likes

:nauseated_face: naa, not for me then I struggle to handle the taste of sweet potato. Sweet vegetables should not be allowed :joy:

1 Like

You’re missing out!! I would say it’s more potato and less sweet. If anything it’s only relation to bananas is the look :joy:

2 Likes

Okay I will get one and try it. I cant handle ripe banana taste, I like my nannas on the green side.

2 Likes