What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Meat Piroshki wife just brought these in from the Russian bakery

10 Likes

Not many gatherings during the week, all the farmers are busy harvesting still…just wknd. football gatherings…here’s my pimped out Italian sausages and some pork chops…

16 Likes

you are really good at cooking, a passion that lives inside, good! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They look a little charred, you have to fry them in sunflower oil, turn and turn … gently, then I’ll make this recipe too! Each one has his own method logically, he practices his traditional recipe, of his grandparents or of himself. Maximum respect, but then I’ll show you mine.
Italian friends are always by your side!*

10 Likes

leftover conchiglioni, eat everything, leave nothing behind! :grinning:

9 Likes

@anon98660487 I love me some Adobo…I’ve never made it with beef though…I’ve made Adobo with squid, frog legs, pork and chicken hearts, livers and gizzards…these are old pictures and they’re all Adobos that I’ve made throughout the years…btw, my mom has made them with eggplants & green beans too.

20211111-163926~2

13 Likes

Thank you for the recipe!

1 Like

My wife is off chicken and pork lol so I don’t have much to work with at the minute she likes the beef,I use chuck roast or boneless short ribs,slice thin fry twice,fry it first take it out
That was my first time making it with coconut milk seen a video on tik tok lol but he used far to much soy sauce 1 cup,cut it to half of cup that’s plenty for soy sauce

3 Likes

Stromboli’s tonight!

11 Likes

chicken strips breaded with cereals

5 Likes

First homemade chicken curry

10 Likes

Curry for me as well tonight, who’d a thought it eh.

A Shashi Paneer and Cauliflower with a cup full of pickled Jalapeno peppers and pickle juice to sharpen it up more. On my new curry wok.

Another failed attempt at a pickled Jalapeno and onion bargy :cry: I am trying out Lupin flour this time, coconut and almond flour just fell off on the previous goes.

Burned on the outside still runny in the middle, I think the new wok transfers higher temps.

At least the batter stayed on this time. It tasted really good where it wasn’t to burned :smirk:

8 Likes

Never give up, try again! :muscle:

2 Likes

I will crack it eventually, when it goes into the oil it kind of melts and falls apart instead of instantly getting firmer.

I might switch to the air fryer and put the mix in some small ceramikins and try cooking it like that.

1 Like

Try lowering the temperature.

1 Like

If the temps are not high it just kind of boils in the oil instead frying, and it all turns into a big frothy oily mess lol.

All the vids I have watched say you need high heat like for yorkshire pudding, and get the oil smoking .

In the air fryer I can use a lower heat because the ceramikins will stop it all falling apart.

2 Likes

use the deep fryer at this point .

2 Likes

Lambshank in a bulgarian Tavern
:beer:

16 Likes

Beef Chop Suey

15 Likes