What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

@sprinklememaynee @PhilCuisine @anon90741032

20 Likes

Thats a pizza @Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes

Love me some aldi! I knew immediately I recognized the brand.

1 Like

Lol, @sprinklememaynee I tagged you 3 cause you each posted pizza too and I forgot to say that in the post :joy:

2 Likes

It was pizza Wednesday at OG

3 Likes

I hope you’re feeling alright. Usually you post amazing looking seven course meals.

2 Likes

Divella no😔

Just a little dish I call pheasant over laptop, sans dish.

Instead of pheasant I substituted slow roasted chicken legs. There was rice and vegetables too, but you wouldn’t want to see them now.

Have you ever had a gingerbread icecream sandwich?

9 Likes

Are you bulking up for your fast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You make that bad boy

2 Likes

Big meatballs big pasta lol I know my Italian friends would curse me for using such pasta :rofl:

13 Likes

Lmaoo, if you count the small slice of the pepperoni side I had, then yes :joy: wife and kids smashed the rest like it was nothin. I just did a 44hr fast, didn’t have anything at all yesterday.

Yes sir! :grin: homemade crust and sauce. Didn’t have the time to proof the dough enough though, kids kept crying they were hungry :rofl:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Used to work with this bloke only coffee he would drink Dunkin’ doughnuts lol pure piss coffee he would make it weak as shit as well lol he was from newyork he did make a good steak

3 Likes

The donuts are also crap. bleh.

2 Likes

I like doughnuts except for Krispy Kreme have to say the worst doughnuts I ever had :rofl:

2 Likes

Definitely Rice Krispie treats!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZeVZoWhHbX/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes

You know how to make the best rice Krispy treats lol
Get some rice Krispys big bar of dark chocolate melt chocolate pour over rice krispys spoon chocolate rice krispys into baking cups set in the fridge for 2 hours,
You notice I keep says rice krispys that’s to let it set into your mind :laughing:

3 Likes

Good idea! I’m definitely going to try it and I’ll add some canna butter to the chocolate when I melt it down!!! :fire: :butter: :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

It’s a good one people put to much though into making rice Krispy treats lol,don’t make mine into weed treats lol
image I like dark chocolate this is the only one I like in this country

1 Like